DCIN Fall Fund Raiser- Reminder

Discussion in 'Caninsulin / Vetsulin and N / NPH' started by MommaOfMuse, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Hey all just wanted to remind everyone of the DCIN Fall Fund Raiser.....The Sugarcat's CookBook on CD!

Our mom still need a lot more pictures and recipes, so go scour those old cookbooks, slips of paper and food stained recipes cards and send me your family favorites, regional specialties, or your best inventions!

She also needs lots of handy household tips. Now I'm sure you creative folks have lots of those, so please share some with our mom. Jeez, just look at how many ways you all have come up with to get blood from our ears! We bet you have lots of other creative ideas about getting other stuff out of other things too. So send those along too.

Then go grab the camera, invite the kitties into the kitchen, dinningroom or breakfast nook and snap away. I really don't care if you have to stage the picture, just need them to help fill up the pages. Plus there will be a contest to see which kitty gets to grace the cover of the CD. But time is running out, mom need those pictures no later than August 15th, so she has time to get everyone's vote...but she will still take recipes and household tips until the end of the month. Just send them to our mom at inkedcat @ hotmail . com (remove spaces)

Speaking of the contest...start saving your dollars to get your favorite on the cover, as each vote will cost you one dollar, and all the proceeds will be going to help DCIN keep helping so many wonderful sugarcats that just may not have made it without the love, care, sweat and blood that Venita and Jennifer put in to make sure they have everything they need. Be that a new home half-way across the country, money for emergency care, or simply insulin and testing supplies. Heck if it wasn't for DCIN we won't be here to help our new mom with this fund-raiser, we would have been at the Rainbow Bridge instead of living the good life..so please help us, help the folks that made it all possible!

Whisker Kisses & Paw Pats,
    Maxwell & Musette

2. MommaOfMuse

MommaOfMuse Well-Known Member

Only 3 days left to get me those Kitchen Kitty pictures!

Mel, Maxwell, Musette & The Fur Gang

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.