DiabetesPeoples Website

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Terry and Puttz, May 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Hi All! I posted this on Supply Closet also...I think it was Gator that I heard about diabetespeoples.com for supplies (strips)...I am trying to reorder and am getting security warnings...anyone else having problems?

2. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, their electronic security certificate expired a couple days ago on 4/30/2010. So.....

An expired security cert is not the end of the world. On my own server I have allowed my certs to expire but I trust my own server - this does not prevent me from having secure communications with my server. From your standpoint you are taking my [some random dude on the Internets] word that diabetespeople is legit.

The bigger problem with diabetespeople is the fact that they are not answering their phone and have not communicated back with me about my many requests about the price discrepancy between their Freestyle Lite strips advertised on their front page and then the actual product price. They used to answer their phone about 50% of the time - not they will not return call or emails.

So with all of this, even though I have successfully ordered from DP in the past, you might look elsewhere until they can at least get their security cert figured out and this might fix that problem as well as let you know that someone is even alive on the other end over there.

If you are ofter the OTU strips I have done https://www.healthwarehouse.com in the past and used 5% coupon codes I found at http://www.retailmenot.com . People DO answer the phones at healthwharehouse.

Happy hunting.

3. Terry and Puttz

Terry and Puttz Member

Gator, thank you from Puttz and myself, for your advice and 'furever' help!!! I ordered from Hocks, a good, reputable, stand-by...Again, Thank You!

4. Gator & H (GA)

Gator & H (GA) Well-Known Member

You are very welcome. :smile:

I've actually been VERY pleased with healthwharehouse whereas I have had Hocks sit on my order a couple extra days before sending it out. But no big issues with Hocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.