? Does ss suggest we're onto something?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Misterbeesmom, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misterbeesmom

Misterbeesmom Well-Known Member

Could yall please take a lookie? The past few days espesh. Thoughts?

The yellows are making me feel a lot better, though i cant say the same for mr b. He's not acting the happiest camper. Still peeing and drinking a lot.

Will try to get more odd hour readings this wknd. Its been an awful week for me personally and i'm toast.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I LIKE those yellows! When you say Mr. B. isn't a happy camper, do you mean he's worse than usual? If it's how he's generally been, it'll probably take a fair bit of time spent in good numbers to get him feeling better. You've been struggling with this a long time now.

I suspect that one of the more experienced folks will suggest that you up his dose (very carefully and by a tiny amount!) after a few more cycles. For now, I don't see the harm in keeping up what you're doing because it appears to be reducing the high bounce numbers.

3. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

I like the yellows too. I'd wait till you can get a curve before you decide to up the dose. It looks like that might work, but more numbers would help us really see. We definitely want to avoid the bouncing, if possible.

4. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

(((Jen)))

Keeping fingers and paws crossed that these sunny yellows are the beginning of good things for Mr B...
    And meanwhile here's a hug for ya....
    [​IMG]

Misterbeesmom likes this.
  5. Misterbeesmom

Thanks everybody! I will heed your sage advice!

I dont know if it was the amoxycillin maybe but he's not as purry for the past few days. I hope something else isnt up. Eating fine, pooping fine, just not purring like he was. Does lower blood sugar acutally make them feel a little worse after being high for so long?

6. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

I can't recall whether you said he's still on amoxycillin but ABX can certainly make them feel "off". As for BG, I think way too high, way too low or spike then drop can make them feel unwell. Higher than ideal numbers don't necessarily do this.

Misterbeesmom likes this.
  7. Misterbeesmom

Yes he has been off the amoxy a few days now. Didnt seem to upset his digestion outwardly but maybe it did. Hope he feels better soon or we'll be off to the vet again to see whats up. I miss his purring ☹️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.