Don't know if I should be happy about these numbers or not

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by K. Sya and Sophie (GA), Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K.  Sya and Sophie (GA)

K. Sya and Sophie (GA) Member

Poor Sya. We have been having so much luck with the probiotics the past 2 months I thought we had the poo problems licked. Alas the yellowish yucky liquipoo started again Sunday. She is eating and seems OK otherwise. Vet kindly gave me a scripti for metrinidizole this evening which should help things. Just wondering if the numbers are from lack of digestiion of anything?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

well i just looked at your ss. which insulin are you using. yesterday amps looked quite low for a 2.5u I guess unless you are using Lantus.

3. K.  Sya and Sophie (GA)

K. Sya and Sophie (GA) Member

Yeah. Sorry for not putting that up. I"m using Lantus. I tend to chicken out on numbers below 100 and shoot reduced dose. Its never been necessary really. I need to get better at getting more nadir data so I don't do that

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ahhh, ok. well i suggest you head on over to lantus forum as those folks know what these number and your doses will mean. lantus acts so differently than the other insulins. i kinda freaked out at the 2.5 dose on 87 amps. yikes. but that's coming from a pzi user.
    have you intorduced youself over there yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.