Dose Advice (Going on Vacation...)

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Michelle and Schatzie, Apr 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Schatzie

Michelle and Schatzie Member

Hi Everyone!

I am heading out to sunny California tomorrow through Monday and my fiance will be taking over all cat medicine duties. He will be able to grab pre-shot tests as well as a +3 test after the evening dose, but other than that won't be around to monitor Schatzie as much as I have been doing. Since I've mostly been in charge of the testing/dosing up to this point he wants me to leave him some general guidelines for dosing while I'm gone. I was thinking of:

-Any number 215 and above: 1 unit

-Any number 180-214: .5 units

-Anything under 180: no shot (just to be safe)

Since I'm still a newbie myself I was hoping some of you more experienced folks would be willing to take a peak at my SS and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

I'm going to let one of the more experienced mentor's answer on dosing but can you give your fiance access to the forum if he needs help while you are gone? And update the SS too? :)

3. Michelle and Schatzie

Michelle and Schatzie Member

I've asked him to keep the SS updated and I will definitely give him my log-in information for the forum in case anything unexpected comes up. :)

4. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

These ranges look OK to me based on what I see in your SS. I really like Yong's suggestion to have your fiance post here if in doubt.

5. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

I agree with everything that's been said. The doses look good, and make sure your fiance knows where to find the prozinc forum and the main health forum (in case he needs help at an odd time when there isn't much traffic here). Have a great vacation!

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.