Dose Assist Please -Advice Received Thank You

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by G & I, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G & I

G & I Member

I changed my user name which I will get into at a later time. There is a reason... However, I am having difficulty with the spreadsheet. Not sure what I have done or not done to get it to stay linked here. She has been running high again until today with the AMPS of 508, the plus 4 of 417 and now the PMPS has the following readings over the past hour as follows : 258 - 244 - 236 - 194 - 226 - 211 with the 211 being the most recent. I have now gone one hour past shot time while trying to fix everything. Then I got a database error and could not get into this site.

Question is - She is currently on 4.5 units and has been for quite some time. We skipped a dose a few days ago when her amps was 114. I am thinking I should still be giving her at a minimum 2.5 units or more. I am still trying to get the spreadsheet linked correctly. Knowing you all are in the blind, what would be any suggestions? Will continue to work on the ss while waiting...

I thank you in advance - Please try to use G for her name for the present.

UPDATE: Appears spreadsheet is connected now.

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

I can see the spreadsheet.

It looks like on 5/18 that you gave nearly the full dose on a 289 and she was just fine. You're at 211, but the numbers leading up to that show that she's steady, not dropping (211 is lower than 226, but they are close enough to just be meter variation and not actually dropping, especially when factoring in the 194 right before that).

I would suggest maybe a slight reduction to 4u, or if you can test during the night you could probably give the full dose. However, sleep is important, so a reduction might allow you to rest better.

PS it's nice to see you again! I've been wondering how you were doing!

G & I likes this.
  3. G & I

G & I Member

Thank you for the quick response - Please note this is on a new vial of ProZinc with the first injection this morning leading to this. My concern is that the potency is at a much higher level at this point and may lead to a disaster. Sleep? What is that??? I seem to recall but...

Djamila likes this.
  4. Djamila

Ah! Yes, if it's a new vial, you'll want to be a little more cautious, especially since that first cycle shows it's stronger than the previous one.

G & I likes this.
  5. G & I

G & I Member

6 months into this and I am still not too confident with figuring a good dose. With all the issues she is dealing with I cannot just figure what the normal process should be. I have given her 4.00 this evening and will stay up again and test during the night. Got a feeling about this and I hope I'm wrong.

The number I recorded (244 as PMPS) is influenced by food as I had held off feeding her for over an hour. Will be making up the time over the next few days.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    Djamila likes this.
  6. Djamila

For what it's worth, I think that was a good decision. Fingers crossed she has a nice steady cycle and you can get at least a little rest. It's always hard when the dose is a "guess". I've often wished they came with a crystal ball!

G & I likes this.
  7. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I can see your spreadsheet as well. I think the 4 u dose was a good decision too.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    G & I likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.