? Dose tonight?

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Btwinny, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Btwinny

Btwinny Member

I feel like I keep bugging y'all. If you look at Scouts SS.... Should I skip dose again? Or do a drop? She hasn't had a dose since yesterday morning because her numbers have been amazing. Her pmps was 120. Shot? Drop? Skip?

2. Jasper Blue and Jay

Jasper Blue and Jay Member

She's doing really great for two skipped doses in a row... personally I would not give any more than .25 if you feel like you need to give something, but there is also the "drop" option a lot of people like when they're doing really great but you want to give something.

Again, some cats just need a diet change and she has only recently done that, also some cats run higher naturally and never need insulin so she's doing amazing.

Annnd I see you went with the .25 lol sorry I didn't reply quicker.

It's a solid choice and now you'll know how she does, if it causes lower numbers than you like or a bounce.

And yet it's not too much so it shouldn't keep you up all night.

3. Btwinny

Btwinny Member

IF, IF she drops a little too quickly I'm so prepared this time! Lol . I can't imagine we'll have a repeat of the other night.

4. Btwinny

Btwinny Member

And yup.... This diet change was a huge influence. I'm proud of her little body for adapting so well.

Jasper Blue and Jay likes this.
  5. Jasper Blue and Jay

lol you got this!

6. Btwinny

Btwinny Member

Thank you . . I believe my lil sugar baby will be just fine!!!

Jasper Blue and Jay likes this.
  7. Jasper Blue and Jay

:bighug:

Btwinny likes this.