Dosing advice

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Rush2112, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rush2112

Rush2112 New Member

2. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Hi there, and welcome! I'm hoping you can share a bit more information to help us out.
    What is Maria eating for food and treats?
    Are there any other pets in the house, and are they on the same diet or a different diet?
    Does your cat have any other health conditions besides diabetes?
    What is up with the salmon/light red colored cells on your spreadsheet? The numbers indicate those should be blue, but you've color-coded them differently. Is there some significance to those that we should be aware of?
    You're spreadsheet and u40/u100 conversion look like how we do things here, but you just joined today -- can you give us a little of your history in how you're approaching treatment so far?

I know that's a lot of questions, so any of that you have time to share would be really helpful in sorting out what's going on with Maria. I do see some of it at the top of your spreadsheet, but want to confirm if that is current or if anything has changed?

Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know you and Maria!

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  3. Rush2112

Rush2112 New Member

Hi,
    Maria is eating fancy feast naturals and pate. In the pate, she eats those that are 4 carbs and lower. There are two other kitties in the hose and they eat the same thing. Her treats are the fancy feast natural treats. Maria also has hyperthyroidism which she is on meds for. I'll look at the salmon colored numbers and change them. Thanks. I know sometimes that happens if I put multiple readings in one box. Maria was diagnosed in February. Right now I'm feeding low carbs foods 4 carb and under. She gets 2 good meals a day and at least 2 snacks in between those times. She was stable for a while and then went wonky again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.