Dosing advise needed

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Sara&Noodles, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Sara&Noodles

Sara&Noodles New Member

I know I haven’t been testing enough and I’m going to try and do another glucose curve early next week and test more often. Noodles numbers have been lower for her pmps test then normal and lower during the day when I’ve tested but her amps have still been higher. We have been working with a new vet to change around some medications for her other issues but so far we have just started leukeran as of last week and the veterinarian said that it won’t affect her blood sugar. So I’m just wondering If I should be lowering her dosage and not sure by how much. First post so hopefully I have all the information right. Thanks.

Deb & Wink and Shelley & Jess like this.
  2. Shelley & Jess

Shelley & Jess Member

Hi Sara and Noodles. And Welcome!

You might want to re-post this over in:
    Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum) to get more eyes on your first post. Sometimes it can be pretty quiet here in ProZinc land.

Oh, and I couldn't open your spreadsheet - can you check that the Link sharing option is turned on please so members like @Deb & Wink have access to your spreadsheet - access is needed to help guide you with dosing.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  3. Sara&Noodles

Sara&Noodles New Member

Thanks! I’ll post in the main forum and I think I fixed the spreadsheet.

Deb & Wink likes this.
  4. Shelley & Jess

Shelley & Jess Member

Sounds Good! And yup, I took a peek - spreadsheet link working :). See you over in Welcome & Main!

Deb & Wink likes this.
  5. Deb & Wink

Deb & Wink Well-Known Member

I'll look for you Sara, over in the Feline Health (Welcome & Main) forum.

Got Shelley's tag.