Dosing recommendation for Zoey

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Becki and Zoey, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Becki and Zoey

Becki and Zoey New Member

Hi all,
    This is my first time posting (hope I'm doing this right) and I have a question about dosing. My Zoey was diagnosed in March 2018 and I've been trying to figure out her correct dosage. I test before every shot and keep track on a spreadsheet. I'm struggling to figure out what I should be dosing her at. 1.25u seems to low and 1.5u is too high. I did recently switch from Relion Confirm to Freestyle Lite. (My uncle gave me a free meter with 500 strips so I'm using those up to save some money.) You will see with the last curve I did on Saturday that I tested with both the Relion and Freestyle since the Freestyle's numbers tend to be lower. I bumped her up to 1.5 after the last curve but on Wed amps she was 55 so I gave no shot. At pmps she was 387. I did lower her dosage to 1.25u Wed night and this morning. Today at +10 she was at 46 then 62. Is she still bouncing from the 1.5? Should I continue with 1.25u? Thank you for your time!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WdIgMt_alLyy7JV1GPEfw9SsKvMNJcJiCC5Hu5vExdM/edit?usp=sharing

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Hi. For Lantus dosing advice, I suggest you post on the Lantus forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.