1. Are you getting a server error? It should be solved. Email webmaster@felinediabetes.com if you're still having trouble!
  2. Calendar Fundraiser is starting! Check out this CALENDAR LINK to learn more!!

Dr. Elsey's Clean Protein Salmon 2.0 lb bag sale

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (The Main Forum)' started by Suzanne Burton, Oct 4, 2019.

1. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

I was getting some Dr. Elsey's Clean Protein Salmon kibble for emergency purposes only and found it on sale on Amazon for $5.77 for the 2 lb bag. LT has been food-balking the last few days so I'm adding it my arsenal as a crunchy topper if absolutely necessary.

2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Just FYI, the carbs are higher for the salmon than for the chicken. Per the info on Chewy.com, the salmon has 9.06% carbs on a dry matter basis while the chicken has 4.69%.

3. Suzanne Burton

Suzanne Burton Well-Known Member

I know, but I'd only use a few crushed up for emergency purposes only. LT has been super picky lately and it would be a very small amount only if absolutely nothing else worked.

4. Teresa & Buddy

Teresa & Buddy Well-Known Member

I have already ordered some, Buddy eats the chicken, but when I cannot get him to eat his usual he will eat the salmon. I do wish I could find a low fat and low carb wet food he would eat. It must be low fat, because of his pancreatitis.