Elivis says happy holiday

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by carose, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carose

carose Member

Good morning every one. This was a long weekend.. I have been on due to my pc went down and i had a mjor migraine....We tried to check elvis but he would not sit for my husband...the few times i could handle it..same results...his peak time on this insulin is 3-4 hours after injection...last nite was my first "fur shot" i tried to check him more often but he would have none of it...he does not like the meter from my vet
    he would hiss so lound when he saw it..so i waited a little and pulled out mine he was better...i am letting more food out during the day and at night but he still is waking us up around 4...sorry this is sounding wierd but my head is still hurting and my meds are kicking in...also i have a question...is there any dry food that is low in carbs>> my other cat Halle will not eat the wet food...she is very picky...husband is trying to find out online but....is having a hard time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.