Elmo AMPS 288!!

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Kays8cats, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

Elmos amps was 288!! Yay.

I decided to give him his usual 1.6 because the times I have decreased so far he gets real high then at pm ps.

Of course after much smiling he proceeds to vomit all ovre my work bag, keys and mail LOL!! Gotta laugh.

He has a habit of eating too much then puking then the second time he eats he is ok, silly boy!!

I also got him some 100% freeze dried beef liver treats are these ok? I read the info on treats and these are all beef.

Not sure of name.

Gotta go, working at the zoo all weekend.

Thanks everyone for your help all the time :mrgreen:

2. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Yay Elmo!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi kay, if elmo did vomit up all his breakfast i hope that am shot was'nt working on an empty tummy. let us know k?

4. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

Thanks,

Elmo ate again after he puked and kept that down. I also came home from work for a bit and tested at +5 and he was 184 and looked good!!

I gave him some beef liver treats to tide him over till his 5pm feed.

Maybe the antibiotics can account for low #'s or Prozinc starting to kick in.

I will also test near pmps have to work overnight so will not be able to test in am but will make sure he has plenty of canned food.

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

As long as the treats are all beef, they should be fine (or beef and liver). The most prolific brands are Pure Bites or Liv-A-Littles, AFAIK. I have used both for Buzz (and civies and drooler) and they love them.

Not sure what your schedule is as far as being home or working or what, but if he tends to pig out and then vomit, could you split up his AMPS and PMPS meals into 2 each? Maybe feed half at shot time and then the other half later, like maybe a half hour or hour later? I know this isn't always feasible due to commitments, but it was just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.