Elmo noe on 3 units Prozinc BID

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Kays8cats, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

Hi,

Have not posted on here in awhile. Elmo has been on Prozinc BE for about 3 months now ? Not quire sure but i am thinking I have to increase him to 3.2 or 3.5 units.

Please look at his spread sheet. There are many bg test I missed due to health issues etc but I try to atleast get pre shots.

Thanks

2. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

The big variations in some of the preshot values lately make me wonder what is going on and if he is going lower at the nadir the cycle before. If you want to increase, I would only do it by 0.2u and get as much testing in as you can do. Is Elmo still negative for ketones?

3. Laurie and Mr Tinkles

Laurie and Mr Tinkles Well-Known Member

Hi Kay (that is your name, right?) I see the last entry on Elmo's SS is from July 3rd. Have you been doing any testing since then?

I agree with Kelly, small increases work best, 0.2u at a time, and try to get some more testing in. It would be great if you could do a curve or mini-curve when you get a chance. Even if you do it a few tests at a time spread over a few days, the data would help. I would really like to see when his nadir is, and how low he is getting.

Keep posting! The more eyes on your SS, the more ideas from others, the better the chance you can get Elmo moving in the right direction!

4. Angela & Blackie & 3 Others

Angela & Blackie & 3 Others Well-Known Member

I agree with the others on increasing in minute increments. The 0.2u is adequate to see where the #'s go. I do minute increments of 0.2u increases all the time, and see changes in #'s. Also, again I agree with the others on this one.. See if you can do a curve or mini curve. That way you'll have a history of what's going on.

Hope that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.