Elmos Curve results- Hit a snag kinda...input please

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Kays8cats, May 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

Hi Friends,

Did curve on Elmo today after being on 1.6 units of prozinc for 10 days.

Curve went well except he snuck into other room and got some dry food, my bad forgot to close door while others ate.

Anyway, even though he had a spike due to dry, I think I should increase him to 1.8.

What do you guys think??

I am working on his profile having problems,

He eats TID friskies canned at am and pm shot time and then again 3 hours or so after pm shot.

Many thanks

K&Elmo

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

kay you HAVE to give us more info. do it like this (and i'm totally making up the #'s)

amps 300
    +4 230
    +7 280
    Pmps 320

that's your morning and evening # and dose and the +'s are in between tests after the last shot.
    give us at least a few days worth ok.
    that's really the only way to tell anything.

3. Hope and Aria

Hope and Aria Member

Her curve is in the SS. In case she doesn't have a chance I'll post it here for easy reading:

5/19
    PS 281
    +3 230
    +5 180
    +7 277
    +8 282
    +10 446
    +12 400

From the last 7 days of testing I'd say an increase is definitely due. You're curve is there, just shallow. The gum infection may be mucking things up, but you haven't gotten even a remotely low blue # in a while. I'd increase to 1.8. You held the 1.6 for a good long time. Back when you were switching between 1 and 1.5 was a wee wonky, but that may just was also pre U100's. If you're getting solid data, I'd say increase the dose if you still aren't seeing any low blues after 4-6 cycles (2-3 days) instead of waiting.

4. Kelly & Oscar

Kelly & Oscar Well-Known Member

I agree with Hope. I'd try a little bump in the dose to 1.8. Elmo - send mamma bean good numbers! cat_pet_icon

5. Kays8cats

Kays8cats Member

Thanks so much Hope for posting those numbers!! Very nice of you. And Thanks Kelly for the good vibes !!!

Lori when I do a curve I have it posted on Elmos ss, thats what I always do and had no problems thus far. Been a member many years..

Will start on 1.8 tomorrow and go from there.

Thanks again!! Goodnight!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

sorry bout that, i did'nt see a SS in your post before. either the computor was wonky or i was....either way sorry for the mistake.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.