? EVERYONE: Let's light a candle for Saoirse

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Diana&Tom, Sep 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Diana&Tom

Diana&Tom Well-Known Member

Later today here in the UK, at 5pm British Summer Time, our friend Mogs will be laying her beloved Saoirse to rest. All of us who know Mogs and her dedication to her beautiful girl have been touched in some way by their story and we share Mogs's deep, deep grief at the loss of her soul kitty.

Mogs has chosen a fitting spot for Saoirse's last resting place - a beautiful natural burial ground:

www.woodlandburialscholderton.co.uk

Wherever we are in the world, we will be "with" Mogs in spirit as she carries out a very personal ceremony to say goodbye to Saoirse, although of course her spirit will continue to shine brightly for eternity and this is not really goodbye but simply "farewell - until we meet again".

Let's all light a candle at 5pm (or your local time) wherever we are on our planet, as a way of coming together to be with Mogs and Saoirse. This is a sad day but as we know, love never, never dies.

Diana

2. Squalliesmom

Squalliesmom Well-Known Member

Beautifully put! I will be lighting a candle at 12:00 PM, EST, which will be 5:00 PM, Mog's time, and will be there in spirit with love and peace for Mogs and Saoirse, and to wish Saoirse safe travels on her new journey.

3. suki & crystal (GA)

suki & crystal (GA) Well-Known Member

I will be thinking of you this afternoon (((Mogs))) as you celebrate the life of Saoirse, and praying for a peaceful journey as she starts her next adventure. Thank you Diana for starting this beautiful tribute page :bighug:

[​IMG]

4. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

I will be there at 11 AM CST to light a candle in memory of Saoirse and all the other babies that have gone ahead.

:bighug: :bighug:

5. Carol & Murphy (GA)

Carol & Murphy (GA) Well-Known Member

I'll be right there with you, Mogs, at 11 am Central time and light a white candle for Saoirse

6. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

I'll be here with you and sweet Saoirse. I'll light a candle and sprinkle catnip:bighug:

7. Tuxedo Mom

8. Bron and Sheba (GA)

Bron and Sheba (GA) Well-Known Member

Thinking of you as you lay dear Saoirse to rest. :bighug::bighug:

9. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

I'll be there with you and Saorise, dear Mogs. :bighug::bighug::bighug:
    Will light a candle and say prayers for you both. xxx

10. Tuxedo Mom

Bump....

Critter Mom and Audrey's Momma like this.
  11. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

My furry crew and I will be there with you Mogs at Noon our time to send our love and support and light a candle for Saoirse.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

11 AM my time. I'll light a candle and send loving thoughts across the pond. HUGS to you Mogs!

13. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

At noon EST, I'll be with you all. I'll be under a big maple tree, scattering catnip and a dram, and thinking of Irish cats and their wonderful bean.

14. billysmom (GA)

billysmom (GA) Member

I will be holding you in my thoughts and prayers.

15. Audrey's Momma

Audrey's Momma Member

I too will be lighting a candle in honour of Saoirse along with @Tuxedo Mom, @Carol & Murphy, @Rachel and others at 11 a.m. CST.

Thinking of you with a very heavy heart, Mogs. May Saoirses' beautiful memories keep you going and help you to stay strong. She'd want it that way.

((Hugs)) from across the pond.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
    Diana&Tom and Critter Mom like this.
  16. Tuxedo Mom

17. stacia

stacia Member

Lighting a candle here at noon ET. Thinking of Mogs and Saorise with much love.

18. Ollie (GA)

Ollie (GA) Member

Will be lighting a candle at noon EST. Mogs we wish you peace and love.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Patsy & Ollie

19. PlumsMom

PlumsMom Member

9:00 am here, PST. We are here for you, Mogs. Rest in peace, sweet Saoirse. cat_wings>o

20. Tuxedo Mom

Candle lighting ceremony in 35 minutes

21. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

China, the civvies and I will be ready

22. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

I'm stuck in an airport so can't light a candle but I am with you in thought and spirit while you lay darling Saoirse to rest. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

23. Nancy & Cootie (GA)

Nancy & Cootie (GA) Member

Will be lighting a candle for beautiful Saoirse with thoughts and prayers. ((((Mogs))))

24. Chris & China (GA)

I just happen to run across this last night on Facebook and thought it was so profound in it's message that I just had to share it. Although it's subject is "people", I know we all feel our furkids are just as much a part of our family as the humans that are related to us...in some cases, our furkids are even closer. They'll never share your secrets, never go out of their way to hurt you or make you feel bad, never talk about you behind your back....their love is pure, simple and golden.

death.PNG
    death1.PNG
    death2.PNG

25. Carol & Murphy (GA)

That is beautiful, Chris, and so true
    Light candles in 14 minutes

26. Squalliesmom

27. Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA)

Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA) Member

Thinking about Mogs as we prepare to light our candles in this worldwide wake for our beloved Saoirse. The weather is mostly cloudy at about 63 degrees, so she will not have to contend with the rain. I'm with mom at a Dr.'s appointment, so I had to improvise and "light" my candle in my car. The sun went away here in Indiana...sending so much love to her right now. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Dawn & Spirit Peek-a-Boo, Spirit civie Mai Tai, Daisy dog

28. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Mogs, we are all with you today. Prayers and hugs. Lighting candle @ 12 noon.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

29. Tuxedo Mom

In memory of Saoirse You will always be loved and remembered

(((MOGS)))

[​IMG]
    I have lit a candle at home but don't have an iPhone to take a picture

Love and hugs Mary Ann Tuxie and Maxie

30. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

[​IMG]

Those we love don't go away,
    They walk beside us every day,
    Unseen, unheard, but always near,
    Still loved, still missed and very dear.
    ~ Author Unknown ~

Rest in peace sweet Saoirse...

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

31. Audrey's Momma

Audrey's Momma Member

2 candles and a fireplace glow...One for dear little Saoirse and one for lovely Mogs.. The fireplace is on for comfort - thinking about you today and knowing how very difficult this is...

Love and hugs from Audrey and Audrey's Momma.

image.jpeg

32. Diana&Tom

Thinking of you with love through the tears, Mogs... May you find peace knowing your beautiful girl is safe for ever.

33. Sharon14

34. stacia

stacia Member

Ripley has decided to sit with Saoirse and Mogs's candle. I've told him and Tasha their story and we're all with them.
    [​IMG]

Reason for edit: Edited to add image inline
  35. Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA)

36. Squalliesmom

Mogs, I've lit a candle at home, and I've also lit one here, so you can see it if you'd like. It will stay lit for 36 hours.
    http://thecenterforhealingarts.com/light-a-candle/candles.php
    Saoirse's candle has my initials, LWK on the left and US for country on the right. Just click on it. Much love, Mogs. Saoirse is at peace. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

37. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

From across the big pond,

Candle for Saoirse.jpg

Love, Hugs and Purrs,
    Linda, Menace, Worf and Myster

38. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

:bighug:Candles are lit across the world for our beloved Saoirse and Mogs.

39. Nancy & Cootie (GA)

Nancy & Cootie (GA) Member

40. PlumsMom

PlumsMom Member

41. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

I also added a candle here for beautiful Saoirse-- NA is the label. Keeping you in my thoughts throughout this oh-so-wrenching time... Many, many :bighug: :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:...

42. Carol & Murphy (GA)

My candle is sending love, peace and comfort to you, Mogs
    Rest in peace, dear little one

43. Elle & Squeak (GA)

Elle & Squeak (GA) Member

candle.JPG

Thinking of you, Mogs and Saoirse.

44. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

@Squalliesmom - my phone is too stupid to want to work with the site unfortunately. Thank you for the link though - I am imagining a candle for Saoirse in my mind instead.

45. Red & Rover (GA)

Said a prayer and sprinkled an awful lot of catnip beneath the big maple tree where 3 cats and a guinea pig are buried. I must confess though, Mogs, it was so cold when I went out that I didn't sprinkle the wee glass of Bushmills as were my good intentions but was forced by the cold and the wind to drink it. Sláinte to you and Saoirse.

Will upload a photo later this afternoon.

46. Elizabeth and Bertie

Elizabeth and Bertie Well-Known Member

(((((Mogs))))) and (((((Saoirse)))))

May you be free from suffering.
    May you find peace.
    May you find joy.
    Om Mani Peme Hung, Om Mani Peme Hung, Om Mani Peme Hung

[​IMG]

47. Olive & Paula

My candle is lit And I lit one on the site provided.

Smokey, Tripper, Tux and Paula all thinking of you.

48. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((Mogs)))

Tobey, Livia, and I lit a candle here at home today to honor your girl. We also lit one here in her memory.

49. Shoeskitty-GA

Shoeskitty-GA Well-Known Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug:Fly Free Dear Saoirse! May your journey be peaceful! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

50. Chris & China (GA)

Our virtual candle is lit HERE for Mogs & Saoirse

51. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

11am central we shared a beautiful moment....... fly free beautiful girl and continue to shine on Mogs :rb_icon::bighug::rb_icon:

52. jayla-n-Drevon

jayla-n-Drevon Well-Known Member

@Tuxedo Mom
    Thank you for setting this up for all of us to share and support dear Mogs thru this difficult time.....I pray it bring peace:rb_icon:
    It is a honor knowing each of the members of the forum.:bighug:

53. Callie & Patches

Callie & Patches Well-Known Member

I just read this thread at the last minute, Saorise's and Mog's candle is lit in California. Candles are lit all around the world. She will be missed.

54. Tuxedo Mom

It was actually @Diana&Tom who started the thread. A few others of us had discussed it and Mogs said she would be pleased to have a world-wide candle ceremony for Saoirse. But the thanks go to Diana and of course to everyone here who has lit a candle in remembrance of Saoirse and Mogs

:bighug: :bighug:

55. Diana&Tom

It's not a question of thanks needing to go to anyone - as Mary Ann said, a few of us discussed it and someone just had to start it off... And also as Mary Ann says, thanks are really due to everyone who lit a candle today... It was probably a first for FDMB and shows yet again what a remarkable community this is.
    Hugs to everyone.
    Diana

56. katiesmom

katiesmom Member

I'm a little late, but I am lighting my "Hope" candle for her and will burn it all night.

[​IMG]

57. Critter Mom

Critter Mom Well-Known Member

Can't speak. Can't see the screen ...

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

from both of us.

58. Tuxedo Mom

59. Red & Rover (GA)

A tribute to (((Mogs)))) and (((Saoirse))) from the resting place of much loved cats in my backyard.

DSCN1924.jpg DSCN1927.jpg DSCN1928.jpg

The short-haired tux from up the street just showed up at my front door flirting and asking for a treat, pupils as big as saucers.

60. Sharon14

61. Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA)

(((((Dearest Mogs)))))

Just sending more....

62. Mum of two felines

Mum of two felines Member

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:I wish each of our hugs could dry up 1000 of your tears. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

63. Julie and Eleanor (GA)

Julie and Eleanor (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm late, but Eleanor and I are going to light a candle right now.

64. Squalliesmom

So much light from all around the world will surely guide Saoirse on her new journey, and bring her light to you, with peace.. (((((((Hugs))))))).

65. Blamethecats and Hannah

Blamethecats and Hannah Member

It's a little after 8 PM here, and I just found this post. So I've lit a candle and am keeping Mogs and Saoirse on my mind and in my heart, right where they've both been since I learned of Saoirse's passing. What a beautiful idea and appropriate tribute to a very special, courageous kitty and her wonderful, exceptional human. Love you, Mogs and Saoirse.
    IMG_1340.JPG

66. Callie & Patches

Callie & Patches Well-Known Member

We lit our candle at 5 PM California time. Callie was gazing at it.

67. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

upload_2016-9-23_23-2-48.png
    My candle is lit for Saorise. I just got home from work, and saw this.
    Bless You Saorise, and know that we are all thinking about you.

68. Critter Mom

For my beloved Saoirse ...

[​IMG]

A flame of love will burn forever in your Mama's heart ... may it guide your little Spirit home to me.

(((Saoirse)))

69. Critter Mom

I'm sorry for not being able to post till now. I collapsed when I got back yesterday and passed out with exhaustion almost immediately after that. I'm in very bad shape today so this will be brief but I need to write this while I still can.

My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for lighting candles in tribute to my beautiful girl - and also I'll never be able to convey to you all just how much of a comfort it was to me yesterday afternoon to know that so many of you would be with me in spirit at such a difficult time, for both honouring my beloved Saoirse and for lending her momma some of your strength. I'm really not good with all that comes after the passing of a loved one; I can't handle it at all. There was no way of avoiding the loneliness but it would have been agonisingly more lonely if it had just been myself and Graeme there. Knowing that my beautiful Saoirse has touched your hearts, too, and that you were there in spirit means the world to me and it was so comforting to know. I will never be able to repay you for such a precious gift but I will be eternally grateful to you all for it. And your kitties! It was yet another tremendous comfort to see all the photos of candles and kitties waiting here. I will cherish them forever.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

The people who made the arrangements for me were very kind, considerate and reverential. Everything was arranged as I needed it to be and they shielded me from things which would have left me with memories that would torture me the rest of my days. The owner of the estate himself actually came to the Wood to greet me and to pay his respects.

Michael's Wood is beautiful. The feeling of the place is tranquil, pacific and serene - very much in keeping with Saoirse's personality. There are beautiful native, broadleaf trees. Cool, green, leafy shade surrounds pools of warm, gentle sunlight. Soft breezes sigh through the trees.

It is like Rainbow Bridge on earth ...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  70. Critter Mom

Sunburst,
    The morning moar,
    The light of God,
    The heart of youth
    I look around me,
    My eyes find their rest on this garden,
    The flower of the west.

The silent skies,
    An innocent heart
    Holding the moment away
    From time in the dark.
    All I see, all I know
    Is touching the sacred earth
    And warming the hallowed ground.

Michael's Wood is close to Stonehenge. The land in this place has a very profound effect on the emotions; deep and ancient.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  71. Olive & Paula

That video is amazing just like you are. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

72. Critter Mom

Video, yes. Me? Not so much. I'm terribly flawed and full of human weaknesses; my babies just brought out the best in me.

:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Mogs

Audrey's Momma likes this.
  73. Tuxedo Mom

[​IMG]

Mogs you are a VERY special person and the very best furbaby Momma. Never sell your self short on what an amazing person you truly are. :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

74. Sharon14

Beautiful video. I agree with Mary Ann, you are a very special person and the best cat mom!:bighug:

75. Critter Mom

<Utterly humbled>

76. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Lovely video. I spent 6 weeks in Ireland a very long time ago, most of it in the Gaeltacht of Donegal learning some of the rudiments of the language and folklore. The landscapes in the video remind me of that time.

I hope that you will find peace and healing over time.

77. Red & Rover (GA)

I thought of you the first thing when I woke up this morning and wondered how you were doing. I also thought that Saoirse needed a good Irish wake and some good Irish music. This came to mind, as any wake starts out slow

and then speeds up:

Grief takes its own time. Do what you need to do. We are here for you. (((((Mogs))))))

78. Critter Mom

:D:D:D

79. Dawn and Peek-a-Boo (GA)

I thought of you too when I first woke this morning. We really appreciate you checking in, letting us know how everything went at Saoirse's burial, just how spectacular it is there, and how you are feeling....especially when mustering the energy to type feels next to impossible.

I would love to walk around there and take it all in, Mogs. It sounds especially appealing as I try to enjoy some peace on my front porch while reading condos, yet have dueling chainsaws running on each side of my house :rolleyes:.
    I have a yard full of oak trees, but over the past few years, the trees in the neighbors yards (not sure what kind they are) have been dying off at an alarming rate. I sure hope the oaks are impervious to whatever it is or I'm in trouble!!! :eek: $$$$

Lots of healing love and light to you and Spirit Saoirse....I feel good knowing my boy has such a special new friend at the Bridge. :cat::cat:

Dawn :bighug::bighug::bighug:

80. Critter Mom

There's no good wake without stories and celebration of life, so here goes:

From Saoirse was a kitten and I first became her Person I was either self-employed and mostly worked from home or I've been ill and housebound, so the vast majority of the time we've been together 24/7/365.

This captures something of the wonder of being mama to Saoirse and Amadán, her brother. The feel and melody of the music are particularly evocative of Saoirse's serene manner and her understated but very strong presence. (Amadán was more vocal and less reserved.) The song conveys something of the joy and peace with which they filled my heart from we first started sharing our lives together. Any time I was away from home base - even just for the hours in a normal working day - I would be itching to get back home to be with them. (I lost Amadán very young, but ever since I've kept on sending my love to him through Saoirse, loving her for two; it was the best way I could find to keep him with me.)

When I'm traveling far from home
    On the wide horizon
    I can feel you're still around
    And the dream overtakes me

Then I know, you'll stay in this moment
    We'll go where it's flowing
    You'll be what you want to be
    Right here, with me

When I'm out here on my own
    And it all cuts through me
    I see you're safe alone
    Ah, then it hits me

And I know, you're here in this moment
    Right where it's flowing
    You are what you want to be
    Right here, with me

Stay in this moment
    Go where it's flowing
    You are what you want to be
    Right here, with me ...

(Ignore the vid; the tune's the thing - it's stunning on a good sound system.)

81. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Dearest Mogs, you ARE an amazing person. Saoirse was lucky to have you, just as you were lucky to have her.

Remember that you never even need to thank us. You've helped me so many times through some tough times in my kitties lives, and I was so grateful to be able to do something, however small, for you.

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug: will keep coming for you!

82. Critter Mom

@Rachel - It's good that we're able to help each other.

83. Red & Rover (GA)

THE CAT AND THE MOON

by: W. B. Yeats (1865-1939)

• [​IMG]HE cat went here and there
        And the moon spun round like a top,
        And the nearest kin of the moon,
        The creeping cat, looked up.
        Black Minnaloushe stared at the moon,
        For, wander and wail as he would,
        The pure cold light in the sky
        Troubled his animal blood.
        Minnaloushe runs in the grass
        Lifting his delicate feet.
        Do you dance, Minnaloushe, do you dance?
        When two close kindred meet,
        What better than call a dance?
        Maybe the moon may learn,
        Tired of that courtly fashion,
        A new dance turn.
        Minnaloushe creeps through the grass
        From moonlit place to place,
        The sacred moon overhead
        Has taken a new phase.
        Does Minnaloushe know that his pupils
        Will pass from change to change,
        And that from round to crescent,
        From crescent to round they range?
        Minnaloushe creeps through the grass
        Alone, important and wise,
        And lifts to the changing moon
        His changing eyes.

84. Critter Mom

85. Elena

Elena Member

So hard to find the right words to say, everyone has posted such love and I want to be able to say the right thing but I don't have the words but I do have the tears. All I can say is I understand the grief and I wish I could make it better. God bless you and Saoirse who is alive forever with God.

86. Critter Mom

:bighug: @Elena :bighug:

There is no worry about 'right words'; you know the love and the sorrow and you've taken time to share that you care about my beautiful girl and me. That's all that matters - and it does make things better. Thank you, Elena.

Audrey's Momma and Elena like this.
  87. Elena

Elena Member

Thank you my friend, you have shown such Grace through your pain, you are a wonderful person, God bless you.

88. Critter Mom

And may God bless you too, @Elena.

Elena likes this.
  89. Audrey's Momma

Audrey's Momma Member

I've been meaning to say that this is such an incredible image and message to beloved Saoirse and darned near drove me to pulling out a box of tissues. ❤️

90. Elena

Elena Member

Critter Mom likes this.
  91. Critter Mom

It's very apt. As well as representing Saoirse, the books link to my being Samhain born and a (self-taught) Celtic artist, and the full moon is for Amadán (the phase on the night he was taken from me).

Squalliesmom likes this.
  92. Critter Mom

For all the time I spent in Ireland, I never got round to doing similar. It's something I would love to have done; Gaeilge is such a beautiful tongue - doubly so when sang. I would like to have learned it and some day become fluent (Munster dialect).

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  93. Critter Mom

The lullaby I've sung to my babies ...

94. Mum of two felines

You are an amazing person, if not for you Woody would have had a terrible death. You got through to me and for that I'll ever be grateful.

95. Audrey's Momma

Audrey's Momma Member

This one's for you, Mogs.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Critter Mom and Sharon14 like this.
  96. Critter Mom

Thank you ...

:bighug: (Audrey's Momma) :bighug:

97. Critter Mom

@Mum of two felines -

My heart went completely crossways when I first saw Woody's spreadsheet. :eek::eek::eek: I'll never forget it; how could I! :nailbiting: Thank goodness you found FDMB and home tested in time, and that myself and others here were able to help you keep Woody safe through that scary time (Buzz, too). They have a great mum.

Sending scritches for your little ones and :bighug::bighug::bighug: for you.

98. Mum of two felines

My son never really understood what happened since he was off at college during that time. Last night he saw Saoirse's picture and asked who she was. I told him all about her, you, the wonderful people on FDMB and how you guys saved Woody and Buzz. I then showed the spreadsheets to him and when I opened Woody's I almost cried. My heart did a double flip and my son just looked at it and went silent. He expressed his gratitude that I had found people who helped both of our kitties and now understands why Woody seems different. Thank you all again!

99. Blamethecats and Hannah

Blamethecats and Hannah Member

This is for Mogs and all others who have cherished and lost a beloved feline. It's been my personal experience that this is so true. If this has been posted elsewhere, I apologize for the duplication. However, this will certainly "hit home" with many. It's likely why you are abundantly helpful, loving and generous.

IMG_1341.JPG

100. Critter Mom

Oh, Carole, that's absolutely beautiful.

From I adopted my first two rescues, I knew I would love them, as I did the gentle but slightly skittish working cat we had at home when I was growing up (a mouser was a necessity but my parents would not permit her to be a pet). What I was not at all ready for when I started sharing my life with feline companions was just how much I would love them; it just blew me away. Nor was I ready for how much love they would give me.

For all of the pain of loss, I feel blessed to have 'chosen tears'; all of us who do are the truly lucky ones in life.

((((((((Carole and Little Hannah))))))))

:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.