Evie and Stryper and "The belly ache" lol

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by TrixtersMommy, Mar 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrixtersMommy

TrixtersMommy Member

I had posted about Stryper a couple months ago regarding her tummy ache, not eating or pottying, laying in the same spot for very long periods of time. She eventually recovered, it took exactly a week from when she started showing syptoms, and then she was back to herself. More recently, her sister Evie went through what seemed to be the exact same thing. It lasted a week, just like it did with Stryper. I was syringing her water, forcing her to eat, etc. She had already been treated for worms. With the both of them, I ended up dosing them with Trixters miralax because they were not going potty. It really seemed to help because when it started "getting them going" they both seemed to begin to recover. I am wondering if it was a coincidence that it happened to the both of them, pretty much exactly a month apart and lasting the exact length of time, caused by hairball overload, or if it was possibly some sort of kitty tummy flu/bug? The whole thing was rather strange, but I am very thankful they are both all better now! :)

cat(2)_steam confused_cat cat(2)_steam

Love,
    ~ Bobbi and the crew ~

2. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

Great news Bobbi. Lets hope that put's an "end" to all that. ;)

Jeanne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.