Fancy Feast: "Ocean Fish Feast" Product of Thailand

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA, Apr 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I don't say this a any sort of value judgment, but recently folks were speculating on where FF foods came from. I happened to buy a carton of Ocean Fish Feast and it says right on the box--"product of Thailand."

2. Melanie and Smokey

Melanie and Smokey Well-Known Member

From what I could tell, this isn't a change for this one, even the old labels said that. I wondered if it was the only old label that actually told the whole truth :YMSIGH:

3. Gina & Yittle (GA)

Gina & Yittle (GA) Member

If I remember right Fancy Feast always said that 2 of their flavors came from Thailand - Ocean Fish Feast and Fish & Shrimp Feast. Both of which are being discontinued (I found sticky coupons on some of the cans). The Fish & Shrimp is one of Yittle's favourite lowest carb treats so I've been stockpileing it. Its our litmus test of if he's really off his food or just being picky and his favourite reward for those difficult days (vet visits etc).

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

You might try Pro Plan's Sardines & Tuna - my girls LOVE it & it is the one I can always feed for those same kinds of times ;-)

5. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Oh, sigh. I am trying to get Basil and Rosie used to new kinds of foods now. I am branching out to up to 8% carbs and that gives way more options. I find I have to cycle through flavors, or Basil starts rejecting things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.