Feeling muddled!

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Clare J, Mar 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clare J

Clare J New Member

Hi everyone,

My name is Clare and I have a 16 year old Milly with diabetes, pancreatitis, and CKD. I’ve been managing ok but tonight it just seems so confusing .

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Welcome Clare and Milly. It's good to have you here so that we can help you and Milly to deal with all the issues and concerns.
    There are members here who have dealt with pancreatitis and CKD, so there is support in those areas also. I noticed that you went ahead and posted in the Main Health forum, that's great. More traffic there and more eyes to see and get you more responses.

I suggest you create a signature so that Milly's pertinent information is available with each of your posts.
    Setting up your signature (light grey text under a post). Here's how:
    click on your name in the upper right corner of this page
    click on "signature" in the menu that drops down
    type the following in the box that opens: kitty's name/age/date of diabetes diagnosis/insulin you're using and dosage amount /glucose meter you're using/what (s)he eats/any other meds or health issues (s)he has. You can add your name, and a geographic location (sometimes the time zone matters) Be sure to SAVE when you are finished.

I noticed that you have attempted to blood sugar test at home and I hope we can convince you to keep trying and test regularly, I will respond to that on your other thread.
    It would help us help you better if you would set up a spreadsheet like the one we use here. You will see how the trends and patterns emerge, and members can review his/her progress before offering suggestions or advice:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/fdmb-spreadsheet-instructions.130337/
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/understanding-the-spreadsheet-grid.156606/

Please continue to post on the Main Health forum, as this Introduction forum is just the welcome mat to say "hello, what's next?"

3. Julie and Honey

Julie and Honey Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Milly. You will find a lot of support here.

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. Let us know how we can help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.