FF Appetizers for cats-any good

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Harley and Pattie, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried the FF appetizers for cats. I cannot find any information on if I can use them for Harley.

Pattie

2. Sue and Oliver (GA)

Sue and Oliver (GA) Well-Known Member

We haven't used them, but my understanding is that they are fine for a snack/treat (lo carb). But they say on the packaging that they are not a complete meal and shouldn't be used as such. The xanthium gum is their thickening agent rather than gluten.

3. LynnLee + Mousie

LynnLee + Mousie Well-Known Member

same thing, i've heard they are low carb but not a complete meal so don't feed 100% those things as kitty won't get all the nutrients he/she needs

4. Harley and Pattie

Harley and Pattie Well-Known Member

Thank you. I want to give a treat because I am feeling guilty about leaving him alone for the weekend. This way, he can have a nice treat while I am gone.

Pattie

5. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Perfectly safe and fine to use as a treat. Kitty will thank you for it, I'm sure - also check out the freeze dried treats - such as halo liv a littles, purebites - cheapest is kingswholesale.com or primebites - pet smart (dog section).

Mine go nuts for this stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.