After a couple of weeks with trial and error BG testing Jester, I'm going to do a curve this weekend. Left a message for the vet so he knows this will be happening and for his input. Are there any rights and wrongs I should be aware of? The only concern right now is that he'll be getting his PM shot today about an hour and a half early so it'll be longer between today's PM and tomorrow's AM. Is that a big factor and should I wait until Sunday because of that? Sunday is supposed to be my back-up day in case anything goes wrong tomorrow. Thanks for all and any help.