? Finally done a curve for Frankie and Rom. What do you think?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sue484, Apr 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

Happy Easter everyone. I haven't posted for a little while - life got in the way, with work, courses, study, exams and eye surgery. At least now it's Easter and my other half is away on a jolly, my office is shut and all the shops are shut, I thought there was no excuse so I finally got their curves done. I did it every hour, just to keep my old vet happy. Least I could do as that is all she ever sees of them diabetes wise. My new vet is very good but not a partner there, so every case is discussed during a team meeting, and I don't want him getting it in the neck. Anyway, long story short, what do you think of their curves? And numbers from the previous few weeks? I use Alphatrak.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

These look pretty darn good to me. Some might want to see more green but I say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" :D

Sue484 likes this.
  3. Sue484

Sue484 Well-Known Member

They do get to green often - Rom more than Frankie, but they also get to the lime greens too, which I don't like with them being on the pet meter. That's why I was content with their numbers too.

StephG and Kris & Teasel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.