Fleshy crab leg looking things..low carb?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by George&Bert, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George&Bert

George&Bert Member

Are those things fish? Or a pressed something or other. You see them in salads sometime.

What are they and are they Low carb for treats?

2. AvalonWitch

AvalonWitch Member

3. George&Bert

George&Bert Member

yes, thanks, that is what I meant. I'm looking for a nice low carb and soft treat since my guy lost a fang and a tooth. Want something that will distract him while I do my deeds. They look good enough to eat. :)

4. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Lack of teeth hasn't slowed my civvie down from munching on treats that are hard in nature. she even loves cooked chicken and can eat it without problems. you may want to try that with your cat....

5. AvalonWitch

AvalonWitch Member

Eehhhh......I'm no food expert but these things are highly processed fish and fish byproduct with tons of food coloring and preservatives. I wouldn't give them to my cats (though I eat it on rare occasion, I prefer real crab in my sushi rolls) but that's just personal preference.

6. Vidya & Boo

Vidya & Boo Member

Are you able to find PureBites treats at a pet store where you are? The shrimps and the fish pieces would probably be easy for a cat with dental problems to eat (all the flavours are pure, freeze-dried meat/fish).

7. tortie58

tortie58 Well-Known Member

Those are fake crab meat made of rice flour, colour & artificial flavor. Definitely not for DM.
    Cats in HK are fed "premium" Japanese canned food filled with fish & all these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.