GA Fly free Wonton

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wonton123, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonton123

Wonton123 New Member

cat_wings>o I had been thinking of being a fur mom again a couple years after losing Jasmine, my black and white tuxedo. As I was leaving the grocery store I saw Wonton's picture on the bulletin board. She was 7 yrs old and the owners said she's not getting along with their dog. My heart went out to her..her own family was giving her up. I was imagining all the terrible outcomes of where she could end up..I had to have her. Her then fur dad delivered her to me and he mentioned that his son named her Wonton from a book be was reading about a grey cat named Wonton..so unique and cute I didn't change it.
    Wonton was shy with strangers until she looked to me and I told her 'you're ok baby's. She greeted me at the door every time I came home. Looking back she was probably not feeling like herself when I would come home and find her under my comforter..I thought she might be cold and was cuddling. Wonton loved to sit on my lap whenever I was home. She would put her paws on both sides of my neck and look into my eyes with her big soft green eyes..I so loved those hugs and special times. She also loved to play hide and seek..I would run to another room and hide and she would come looking for me. It was so cute. She had her favorite toys and loved her catnip.
    I miss my baby so much..I brought her to the vet to let her go this past Friday. I found out the week before after a biopsy that she had cancer..that dreaded word. That morning she jumped up on her window perch and was enjoying the sunshine which made me so happy as she hadn't done that for quite awhile.
    I want to thank all you amazing sugar baby mom's and dad's for all your help while Wonton was on the juice back in 2012. You guys are the Best! She had her OTJ party only 2 and a half months later..a real blessing..just like this group.
    I miss you like crazy my baby girl..I will see you again. I picture you with Jasmine happy healthy and enjoying the warm sunshine. In my heart forever.
    cat_wings>o

2. milosmommy

milosmommy Member

Even though I am new..I am so sorry for the loss of your precious baby.

3. Ann & Tess GA

Ann & Tess GA Well-Known Member

Fly Free, Sweet Wonton! You found a home filled with love and a human who loved you enough to let you go.

[​IMG]

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss. I do remember Wonton. Wonton is grateful for all you did, for knowing it was time to let her go. Hugs to you. Fly free little one. and softly at the Bridge. Mannie will be there to welcome you.

phpPfAouMAM.jpg

5. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

(((Carolyn))) Sending you my deepest condolences. [​IMG] [​IMG] I remember Wonton, you were here the year I started here. Wonton was a lucky kitty when you responded to that ad on the bulletin board. Fly free sweet Wonton, send your momma a sign to let her know you safely reached the other side.
    cat_wings>o

6. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

I remember how quickly sweet Wonton dashed to The Falls. I am so very sorry it was her time to cross, but yes....you will be together again, and until then, she will always shine on in your heart. Many prayers to you, Carolyn.

7. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Dear Carolyn,
    Wonton was a very lucky kitty to have found a loving home with you. I , too, remember how quickly she went OTJ, and am very sorry to hear that it was her time to arrive at the Bridge. Fly Free, sweet Wonton, on your beautiful new golden wings. cat_wings>o You will find many old friends at the Bridge waiting to welcome you.

In deepest sympathy,

Ella & Edward, Rusty, and Stu (GA)

8. Anne & Zener GA

Anne & Zener GA Well-Known Member

I am so sorry it was Wonton's time. She was so lucky to find you. (((Carolyn)))
    Liz

9. Laura&Chichi (GA)

Laura&Chichi (GA) Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss..bless you for taking her in, loving her, and taking the best care of her. Fly free and land softly Wonton.cat_wings>o

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Carolyn)))))
    Please accept my heartfelt sympathies on the loss of your little one.

cat_wings>o Fly free little Wonton... land softly.

11. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

{{{Carolyn}}}

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It sounds like you gave her a wonderful life in a loving home. Now you've given her the ultimate gift.

Fly free, little one, and land softly. :rb_icon:

12. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

(((((Carolyn)))))

I am so sorry to hear it was Wonton's time to join several of our LL kitties who were traveling across the Bridge over the last several days. She was clearly well loved and returned all of the affection.

Fly free, Wonton, and land softly. You will be missed until the time you are reunited with the one you love best.

13. Voula

Voula Well-Known Member

My deepest condolences to you Carolyn on the loss of your Wonton. You were both blessed to have found each other and your love will continue on.

14. Jmeli

Jmeli Member

RIP sweet Wonton ( i love that name) cat_wings>o

15. phlika29

phlika29 Well-Known Member

Fly free wonton

16. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

i'm so sorry, carolyn. she had a wonderful life with you - i LOVE the story about her playing hide and seek. what a sweetheart!

fly free little one. you're loved and missed.

[​IMG]

17. Josie & Ripley (GA)

Josie & Ripley (GA) Well-Known Member

I am so sorry.
    :rb_icon:
    Fly free, sweet Wonton. You will always be loved.

18. Tiger(GA) and Ruth

Tiger(GA) and Ruth Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Wonton- fly free sweetie- You were so loved!
    heartcandle.jpg

19. Wonton

Wonton Member

Thank you all for your deep heartfelt condolences..it warms my heart and know that Wonton is playing with all our sugar babies at the rainbow bridge :rb_icon:. Blessings to you all.

20. MollynSkooter

MollynSkooter Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Wonton....what a great name!

Dear sweet Wonton, you have many a friend who greeted you at the Rainbow Bridge, before you go having too much fun with them, don't forget to give momma a sign that you arrived safely...

:rb_icon:cat_wings>o

21. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. Sending prayers. Fly free Wonton.

22. Marje and Gracie

Marje and Gracie Senior Member Moderator

(((((Carolyn))))). I am so very sorry to hear your beautiful Wonton crossed the Bridge. What a wonderful story of how you came together. What an amazing bonded love you shared.

Fly free, sweet Wonton.

23. Georgia and Simon (GA)

Georgia and Simon (GA) Well-Known Member

(((Carolyn))) So sorry for the loss of your baby, Wonton. I loved the story about how she came to be with you. You gave her an incredible home and she gave you such love. Fly free, sweet Wonton!

24. Tigger's Friend

Tigger's Friend Well-Known Member

Carolyn, I'm sorry to hear about your precious Wonton. What a wonderful life you both shared - I love your stories! Wonton will have great adventures across the Rainbow Bridge with many friends until he sees you again. Fly Free, PreciousWonton & Land Softly.

25. Vyktors Mum

Vyktors Mum Well-Known Member

I remember your Wonton, I am so sorry for your loss (((Carolyn))) You were an excellent mombean to her right to the end when you lovingly helped her cross. I'm so glad you saw that ad, you two were meant to be, so many years of love shared and beautiful memories.

Fly free Wonton :rb_icon:

26. Tonya and Tiki

Tonya and Tiki Well-Known Member

Oh Carolyn, I know your sadness all too well. I take comfort in knowing all of our GA sugar babies are together at the Bridge romping and frolicking like the fur covered angels that they are. I miss my baby too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.