? Food chart

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by AJay, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AJay

AJay Member

Unless I was dreaming / hallucinating (all very possible lol) I thought I stumbled on a fantastic chart with all the UK and US commercial food listed with ingredients and composition. Something about adding them together to get "?"

Pc did a "funny" and that window was closed and Im darned if I can find it again. :(

I have now got some more testing strips and starting to chart exactly what Chessie is eating (g), when etc. He is on a premix raw food. Im keeping him on chicken and turkey at the mo to also see if that is having any marked effect on his numbers. He is newly diagnosed and only been with me a few days.

Also, the young man seems to camp out in the kitchen on the stone tiles, all day? He doesnt seem particularly warm to the touch generally. If anything his ears are cool to touch. He still has an increased thirst, but not as much as when he was on the dry food that they sent him home with.

Ideas? xx

2. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

3. AJay

AJay Member

Yong & Maury GA likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.