food list question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by sherrib, Jan 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sherrib

sherrib Well-Known Member

how do I print out the whole list all at once?

2. sherrib

so I just saw that it will be 64 pages if I print off the entire list. Can someone explain to me how I can use the sortable option ( made by Kelley) to pick food that has the lowest phos & carbs and just print that info out?
    Skittles has developed FLUTD, he has had 4 flares up in 7 days! So I need to really find different food then I was using. BUT Im feeding 3 pets, cant work due to health issues and my money is TIGHT! I want to start making my own, but until then I will still feed canned food recommend from this site. Vet said she can already tell from his test and getting old that he will probably end up w kidney issues so Im also want to pre-long that as much as possible

Thank you in advance for your help, tips and advice :)

3. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about Kittles problems.

To use the filter in the list clik on the icon that looks like a little funnel, that will drop down some options, click in the option that says "create a temporary filter view", that will make appear a little icon that kind of looks like a small arrow right to the title of each column, click in the icon of the column you want to filter by

Dr. Lisa has an amazing recipe for home cooking if you want to this is the link https://catinfo.org/

4. sherrib

Thank you for your help and I will definitely check out Dr.Lisa’s recipe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.