Food supplement that helped my cat

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Tracy Clark, Oct 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracy Clark

Tracy Clark New Member

My cat is diabetic, going on 4 years now, and he is 16 years old. He was getting very unhealthy looking, fur getting splotchy and unkempt looking, shedding terribly, very skinny, and unsteady when walking, and after just a coupleweeks of taking Origins 5 in 1, he walks better, shedding almost stopped, he is putting on weight, and now his bg has leveled which is something that has not happened in the 4 years he has been diabetic. I just mix 1/2 teaspoon per day with a quarter cup of water and mix with his wet food. The base is fish meal so kitty loves it. Not posting this to sell anything, just saying how much it helped my cat and I wanted to share to help other kitties.

https://roguepetscience.com/product/origins-canine-5-in-1/

Pamiam likes this.
  2. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

Well, joining and jumping in to post (twice) about a product is a little suspicious.

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  3. Tracy Clark

Tracy Clark New Member

Did not mean to post twice and dont know how to delete the duplicate. I posted once and then looked for my post later and could not find it so I posted again. And then they both showed up! If an admin wants to remove one, that would be great! I am a real kitty parent with a diabetic cat.

4. Tracy Clark

Tracy Clark New Member

Sorry about the duplicate! Am hoping an admin will remove one. Just a newbie not knowing it would take several hours for the post to show up.

5. FurBabiesMama

FurBabiesMama Well-Known Member

The twice part was not my main point. My point was that you joined the forum and jumped in to post a product testimonial. So, it, of course, looks suspicious that you are just hear to 'sell' something. I would suggest posting on the welcome forum to introduce yourself and your cat. Maybe be a part of the forum for awhile before making any product recommendations. ;)

6. Veronica & Babu-chiri

Veronica & Babu-chiri Well-Known Member

Welcome!

Let us know a bit more about you and your cat

And regarding making recomendations, since there are quite a few cats here dealing with multiple issues is best to be careful with what you recommend, and how what can be a good option for a cat that doesn't have any other issues besides diabetes could cause problems to others (ie this product appears to have a lot of phosphorus that CKD cats can't have) specially if it is not a product designed for cats as the one you are suggesting not that there's something wrong with that a lot of products and meds can be used by both without any problem but it does require extra precautions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.