? For those who use Zobaline

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Lillie, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lillie

Lillie Member

I ordered the Zobaline for Leo. At this point I don't think he needs the injections yet so I'm wondering if I put it in his food would it be ok to also have his probiotics and pumpkin puree mixed in too? Would the pumpkin puree interfere with absorption of the others since it is high in fiber content? What do you all think?

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

We have lots of cats on Zobaline and pumpkin......It shouldn't make a bit of difference so I'd just mix them together

As for the injections, it's actually the oral form (methyl) that's more effective on nerve damage than the injectable type

3. StephG

StephG Well-Known Member

I use two supplements right now in Chuck's AM and PM meal so I moved it to his pm snack which is 3 hours after his big meal.
    No specific reason why other than I was use to giving him medicine in the pm cycle so that's when I gave it to him.

4. Lillie

Lillie Member

Thanks - the injections would be for his IBD but it isn't severe enough at this point so I thought I would give him oral b-12. Can't hurt.

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.