Frank, the 2nd chapter

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Frank's Mom, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

Those were PM shots when I could eagle eye him, but you're right. He's shown me what the results are on those shots because did I eagle eye him, so I should have just done it. Thanks for keeping a better eye on my data than me, and reminding me to check it for advice too. Maybe I'll print a copy weekly to quickly hang on the fridge for quick reference.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

There have been a few times when I could have downed a martini because of Teasel's antics ... :blackeye:;)

3. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

Not to make you feel worse about Teasel, but when I get nervous, upset, stressed, ocd I think "well...at least Frank isn't as difficult as Teasel." I clearly don't have the mental ability to deal with the bouncing as well as you, or any where near the experience to make good decisions, although I suppose at one time you didn't either, huh? I keep thinking "but I didn't WANT a diabetic cat!" And despite that, and the fact that Frank is a compete a-hole and he doesn't even really like me, I wouldn't trade him for anything.

4. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Even with Sam's numbers, I struggle with that feeling nearly every day. This whole thing is no fun at all. Having people here to chat with is about the only redeeming part of having a diabetic cat!

5. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

I never knew that spreadsheet envy could be a thing, until I joined this board. :) I do feel sorry for everyone here who has to deal with my neurotic posting.

Yong & Maury GA and Djamila like this.
  6. Djamila

If you weren't at least a little neurotic, you wouldn't fit in here ;). I think you're just fine! :):bighug:

7. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

I'm supposed to be medicated for my crazy, but....not crazy is just too boring for me.

8. Stressedcatmom

Stressedcatmom Well-Known Member

You guys are awesome!

9. Kris & Teasel

You're not making me feel worse at all, Sarah. Teasel is one of the trickier cats on here, maybe second to Chuck (no offense intended, @StephG!). And you're right, I've learned over time to deal with his bounciness and dose my way through it. I had no choice but to accept that this is the way he is and I had to suck it up if I wanted to survive the FD dance. I've been at it for a year and three months so far ... :blackeye::confused:o_O

10. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

Oh yeah. Chuck is another one. Frank is certainly not easy...even though he's getting better....but he's not the worse.

Kris & Teasel likes this.
  11. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

Oh hey @Kris & Teasel....did you guys want to join us on the trampoline tonight?

12. Kris & Teasel

We're way ahead of you! Teasel has been airborne all day - way up in the pink reaches of the stratosphere. :confused:

Frank's Mom likes this.
  13. Djamila

Ugh...we're right there with you. Sam might not jump as high as your kitties, but two nights in a row it's like I didn't even inject him.

Looks like you might have a couple more cycles on that bounce. Hang in there!

Frank's Mom likes this.
  14. Yong & Maury GA

Yong & Maury GA Well-Known Member

For you guys!

Attached Files:

Frank's Mom and Kris & Teasel like this.
  15. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

In about 5 minutes I'm going to catch Frank on a sticky mouse trap. (I had just fallen asleep when I heard the tiny squeaks of a tortured rodent. I chased Frank away and threw a mouse trap down, but he's still investigating the area...I can hear his jingle bell collar from upstairs...so I'll probably just end up catching him instead.)

16. Kris & Teasel

Ouch!

17. Frank's Mom

Frank's Mom Member

He's done it before, which is why I buy the sticky ones instead of the snappy ones. He didn't do it last night, and I didn't get mouse, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ The one time I caught a Frank, it was the middle of the night and I woke up to him running through the house like pat-pat-pat-THWACK, pat-pat-pat-THWACK. Thankfully it wasn't hard to un-stick him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.