Frankie

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jay, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay

Jay Member

Hi

There used to be a Tight Regulation board here?

Does it still exist?

Jay

2. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

No, the individual Insulin Support Groups now accept/support/promote tight regulation.

3. Jay

Jay Member

Is talking about very aggressive dosing acceptable, in the support groups, with all the newbies there?

Jay

4. Steve & Jock

Steve & Jock Member

Yes it is, Jay!

Good to see you, how's Frankie?

5. Jay

Jay Member

Whoa!!!

Its been like forever!

Frankie is still my annoying little buddy. He's a cat, its his job to be annoying (which is why I love him) along with he and his brother not letting me under my covers, sending me out to work so that they dont have to give up their precious sleep, so I can pay the bills to keep them both living in the style to which they have become accustomed.

As you may recall, I was using PZI Vet, Idexx is no longer manufacturing it, so I had to switch insulins. (it was a toss up and we picked Lantus) We just started on this new adventure or the continuing saga (however you want to categorize it) with Lantus this past Friday evening.

I figured, I should come back here to talk to other Lantus users about what to expect.

PM me and I'll fill you in further or you can go to the Lantus board to check my posts. You will detect in my posts a sense of urgency. :evil:

How are you doing, How's the hairless wonder Jock. By the way, you were right years ago, Cat Dancers rock their world. But then again so does anything esle thats not nailed down that can be swatted. LOL
    :smile:
    Jay

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.