Friskies Carb Question

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Cherish Gallagher, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherish Gallagher

Cherish Gallagher Member

Does anyone know the carb count for the friskies extra gravy pate. It’s not on the food list because I think it might be newish.

Hey everyone! Long time since I’ve been around. Angel is doing pretty well we think. :) She had her yearly check up/blood work and the vet was so shocked at how healthy she is for being almost 16 and diabetic. :)

Unfortunately we lost my boyfriends cat a few months ago. After a few days in the ER vet with fluid around his lungs, drainage, a biopsy done and $2,400 it came back as lymphoma. Rather than take him home to possibly suffer we decided to just help him sleep.

It’s been a rough few months but we decided to adopt a sweet 6 month old baby main coon. His name is tigger and we adore him already.

I hope everyone and kitties are doing great!

Attached Files:

Ana & Frosty (GA) and Djamila like this.
  2. Harley Baby & Michele

Harley Baby & Michele Member

I am sorry to hear your kitty passed away. Glad to hear you adopted a new kitty. I wish you many years of joy with him.

I do believe the Extra Gravy Pate is a new product. I do not know the carb count. I have written to several companies for carb content. Give them the specific product you are interested in and ask for carb content. I have always received responses within 48 hours.

https://profiles.purina.com/contact...02.1462840156.1540261313-729950389.1533908271

Cherish Gallagher likes this.
  3. Sharon14

Sharon14 Well-Known Member

4. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

Per the guaranteed analysis on the Friskies site (and guaranteed numbers tend to overestimate the carbs if anything as protein and fat are always given as minimum values) they're somewhere around 3% calories from carbs which is fine for a diabetic.

5. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Nice to see you here, Cherish! I'm glad that Angel is doing well. :) I'm sorry you lost your other kitty ... :(:bighug: The new kitten is very cute! I hope he's with you a very long time.

6. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy birthday Cherish! Hope Angel and Tigger are doing well. :)

7. MrWorfMen's Mom

MrWorfMen's Mom Well-Known Member

Wonderful to hear Angel is doing so well but so sorry you lost your other fur kid.:bighug::bighug:
    Your new kitten is adorable and very lucky to have you as his "person". :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.