Fudge AMPS 161 + 4 59

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Holly and Fudge, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holly and Fudge

Holly and Fudge Member

Hmmmm..

Fudge is at .25 for 2 days includimg a No Shot and doing okay ? Can u look at his SS and give your thoughts..

Thanks !!

2. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

He's earned another reduction since you are following SLGS because you are feeding YA. However it's so close to the last one that I'm not sure what I would do if he were mine and I could monitor. See what others say.

Holly and Fudge likes this.
  3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Since there was a NS in the mix I'd probably reduce. If you choose to hold the dose and monitor that's OK too. Think it's your call Holly.

4. Marilyn and Polly

Marilyn and Polly Well-Known Member

This is sort of a six of one, half a dozen of the other choice. With that big drop to AM+4, I'm thinking Fudge might be working for a reduction. Your call, completely, though.

Marilyn and Polly

5. Tuxedo Mom

Tuxedo Mom Well-Known Member

With a NS and 3 cycles at 0.25 unit my opinion would be that Fudge has earned another reduction today with that 59, since it is long enough since the 0.4o for that to still be influencing the numbers

6. Holly and Fudge

Holly and Fudge Member

Thanks everyone for your feedback !!!

7. Holly and Fudge

Holly and Fudge Member

I am not sure why I like to torture myself with low numbers. I will go to a smaller dosage tonight. Would it be .15 or .10. I am not sure how much smaller I can get but will try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.