Full Pink Moon! Come to the party!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Susan&Felix(GA), Apr 19, 2019.

1. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Kitties All--

Let's gather together, sugars and civvies, for the Full Pink Moon.

Of course there will be traditional favorites as purrpared by my mentor, Chef Rusty, and the Kitchen Krews of yore at Pink Moons past:
    Appetizers: Pink-Champagne Cocktails; Pink Niptinis; Pink Lady Cocktails; Assorted Caribbean Microbrews; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas; Souse; Fire Roasted Jerk Shrimp; Sushi Bar manned by L&L Sushi Chef Tux and featuring Chef Neko's Sushi rolls with the catch of the day, Bahamian Rock Lobster.
    Entrees: Chef Mannie's Renowned recipe for PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon made with Bahamian Red Snapper and seasoned with hot sauce; Conch Chowder; Grilled Bahamian Chicken; Pan-fried Grouper Fingers with Beer Marinade; Dried Mullet Roe; Grilled Hot Dogs & Sausages; Curried Crab.
    Salads: Conch Salad; Pink Cabbage Slaw; Radicchio Salad with Fresh Sea-Grass Clippings à la Butthead & Donny.
    Desserts: Maggie's Signature Cherry Cheesecakes; Johnny Cake; Mango Pies à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Chef Felix's Rhubarb Crumble with extra-crunchy Catnip Crumblies; Tobey's Cimmamum Cookies baked by the Sea; Dessert Chef Sootie's New Shoreham Sea Moss custard mousse delicately surrounded with rosemary egg white froth topped with spring pink phlox flowers; Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits.
    Among our newer traditions are Leo's Chunky Tuna and Salmon Ice Cream with Sardine Sprinkles, Chef Felix's Sweet and Savory Crunchy Crouton Toppers, Olive's Shoelaceghetti with a side of pickles, TinySolé's sister Cookie's cod brownies filled with catnip, and PussCatDusty's crispy birds feet served on baked catnip wafers (mmmmm, crunchy!) as well as her sweet and sour skink tail vol-au-vents & freeze dried plain yoghurt balls. You'll find Bella's Catinis at the Tiki Hut.

If you're not feeline wild and crazy tonight, please come to the party anyway. Taster Blanket Coordinator Idjit, Taster-Kitchen Liaison Roxi, Taster Blanket Greeter Olive, and their helpers will find you a comfy spot on the Taster Blankets and some delicat morsels to nibble. And you'll have a purrfect view for the Circle of Remembrance at midnight, when the veil thins between us and our beloved GAs at the Rainbow Bridge and we can purrceive them partying with us.

Remember, kitties, just because the moon is pink doesn't mean our spreadsheets should be!

Party down with your purring selves,
    Chef Felix

p.s. I have a new pink apron!:kiss::cat:
    KissTheCookPink.jpg

2. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

The Tiki Hut sounds like the purrfect place for the Full Pink Moon Party. Civvie Gus will be there planning to climb up into a palm tree to see the Full Moon and communicate with Rusty and the other GAs during the Circle of Remembrance.

Love the party menu and all the new fuds.
    Have a great party, kitties! :cat::cat: :cool: :cat::cat:

Chef Felix, that is a handsome apron!

3. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

If iz Otay, MamaBean willz bring me tu da blanket...da veil is very thin for me too, MamaBean's taking me wherez I wantz tu go an' I wantz tu see everone on mi last Full Moon celebration. I still likz a bit of fuds but haz to be like soup and you mus holdz mi bowl. I knowz der's lots der tonite! See you all in a bit...

s/Dakota

4. Susan&Felix(GA)

Dakota, I will blend up your morsels into soup meowself, and I know Idjit will make sure your bowl is held for you whenever you want it.

Kitties, if you see our Auntie Squeaky when she brings Doc, be sure to give her some extra purrs.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Doc, I'll bring you some pink coconut milk down from the palm tree and keep you company tonight.
    ~ Gus

6. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

@Squeaky and KT (GA) Idjit says he will forego dancing on the floor this evening and "dance" attendance on dear Doc. Service with smile and love in his heart, if Doc wants anything it will be done. Soft cushions and warm blankets, very gentle head kisses and paw pats. They can share the precious moments at the Circle of Remembrance that Idj loves so much.

7. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

On my way with the whole gang. I'm all ready for my liaison duties, and the kittens say they will entertain the kitties on the taster blankets by dancing for them and catching bugs. Licorice says she'll be joining the main party and having a break from the pesky kittens. Ruby, the kittens' mom will have to hang out on the blankets tonight because she was spayed yesterday - no more kittens for her! I have a nice, new green dress now I'm all recovered from surgery too - Mom says my numbers have been super-pretty and green. And of course, looking forward the most to seeing our GAs Rosa and Regan at the Circle. Mom says now my Cushings is gone, my spreadsheet looks like Rosa is my kitty mentor. ~Roxi

8. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Iz on my way too! Der's all kindz of new fuds I wants to try! And I wants to talk to Allen to let him know all iz ok wit our Beans!

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm on my way. The menu sounds yummy.

10. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Iz feeling gooood and will definitely be there to greet and meet. We have a special bed for you Doc, lots of pillows and blankies and we will fluff them until you are content. How does New England Clam Chowder sound to you.......

Chief Felix, you rock your new apron.

11. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

All iz good here tunite! Olive, dat is good! Tank u Felix, iz jus perfect! Idj's iz holdin mi bowl jus right so I can drink en not spillz. I did send Idjit tu play wif others. I iz warm, snugglez an full...seez dancin' startin' too. Seez u Beans tomrw...

s/Doc

12. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Happy Rose moon to all kitties and beans!

13. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

I crashed after Spunky’s checkup and acupuncture session this afternoon and awoke to a gentle full moon and Dancer’s note:

Hi, Mom,
    We’re heading out to the Pink Full Moon Party and hitching a ride on the evening mist. What a beautiful pink moon tonight with cloud veils wafting across the night sky. A tender and joyful time to gather with old friends and new and join in the Circle of Remembrance to sing with and hug our spirit family and friends.

Bella and I are all paws to help in the Kitchen Krew; Spunky’s feeling pretty mellow and wants to hang out at the taster blanket and share the day’s acupuncture healing energy with anyone who’d like some.

The menu is awesome and Sootie divined that she’s adding a little something extra pink to her dessert but she wouldn’t tell me except to wink that it’s a surprise.

We’ll be home in time for breffis but we might be eating light after such a wonderful party.
    Hugs and scritches,
    Dancer

14. Susan&Felix(GA)

Thanks, everyone! You're such great kitties.

Now let's purr the night away!

15. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Luci came in late last night...purring away...I think she'd had too many catinis at the Tiki Hut:rolleyes:...mumbled something about hanging out at the tasters blanket with some kitties who weren't feeling up to dancing...she was pretty tired. Mama had such a day yesterday she forgot about the pink full moon pawty,:p but of course Luci was right there...she zonked out on the testing counter now - where she got her insulin injection this morning...looks like she's going to be in full post party recovery mode today...I'm sure it was a purrfect pawty...:bighug:

16. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Katie was there at the party if just a bit late. Awesome menu and party, Chef Felix. Katie says thank you for making my big sis Maggie's Signature Cherry Cheesecake. So yummy as was all the other entrees and desserts and appetizers. Katie is still crashed out somewhere in the house.