Full Wolf Moon Party Tonight! All Kitties Invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Jan 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Kitties, Happy New Year!!
    It's here: the full moon. And tonight it's the Full Wolf Moon, so we can howl at the moon all we like. We'll gather at Camp Stu. Bring your scarves and hats and be prepared for COLD temperatures (below zero F.). We'll have fleece blankets and a fire in the fireplace. Out on the lake we can fish through a hole in the ice, clear a patch for ice skating, and we can snowshoe and x-country ski on the lake and through the woods. And, of course, we'll sing and dance and eat! And, best of all, we'll have our Circle of Remembrance when we will remember all of our beloved GAs, especially those who have recently arrived at the Bridge. Emma will pick you up in the L&LL Kitty Bus, where Lola and Bug will be making Paw Prints pizzas and Vanessa will be serving hot drinks. The Flying Kangaroos will bring the kitties from the Southern Hemisphere and make stops to pick up the kitties in Europe. See you all later. Early arrivals can help set up the cabin and get the fire started.
    ~ Rusty

Full Wolf Moon Menu:
    Appetizers: Wolfpack Beer; Hot Tuna Toddies with crunchy croutons specially made by Kitchen Krew member, Felix; Glüwein; Hot Buffalo Chicken Wings; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas (with wolf paw prints); Sushi Bar manned by L&L Sushi Chef Tux and featuring fresh-caught, Indian Lake fish.
    Entrees: Chef Rusty's Thunderin' Bison Chili; Mousehead Goulasch; Roasted Mallard Duck; Grilled Wild Turkey Sausages; Chef Mannie's Renowned PNW Poached Sockeye Salmon with Catnip Mayo; Fresh-caught Fried Northern Lake Trout; Chicken 'n Biscuits.
    Salad: Butthead's and Donny's Marinated Winter Field Greens; Adirondack Hot Slaw.
    Desserts: Moon Pies; Maggie's Signature Cheesecakes with Iceberries; Cranberry Torte à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Surprise Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Tobey's Cimmamum Cookies; Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits.

Kitchen Krew: grab your kettles and ladles and grillin' stuff. We're off on an adventure to the "snow belt". Good thing the L&LL Kitty bus has snow tires!

2. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I gotz my winter weather gear on and iz waiting for da bus to get here!! Hope to be dere soon Rusty!! Tell Emma to honk when she getz here....I be sleeping until then! (hard night last night) ~ LagoonMeisterin China

china in hat-coat.jpg

3. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Sir Rusty! I missed da last one, I'll be there tunite! Mama sez da kittens haf to come dis time so I'll haf 3 little brats wif me. Dey already learned tu be respectful to others tho'. We all haz coats 'cos iz COLD!

~ Dakota

4. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Ginger and Jackson are on their way.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    They are bringing catnip tea to share at the party.
    [​IMG]
    Ginger can't wait to see J.D. I told her to please give him my love <3

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm on my way. The menu sounds yummy. I'll help catch some fish.

6. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

This has reminded my of an old lullaby song my parents used to sing with us when out on car journeys of an evening. I see the words. I feel the love.
    "I see the moon the moon sees me
    Down through the leaves of the old oak tree
    May all the light that shines on me
    Shine on the ones I love
    Over the mountain over the sea
    Back where my heart is longing to be
    May all the light that shines on meShine on the ones I love"

Ty & Dust will await the kangaroo bus this evening as the moon comes up. They'll pack their best thermals & hotties as Dust has never seen snow or ice & Ty has seen a few inches of snow maybe twice in his long life.
    Ty can wave a paw to our bruiser Hollycat who passed over that rainbow brdige in 2009. They were such pals.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  7. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Katie's getting ready. She wants to help Rusty make Maggie's Signature Cheesecake with Icicles. Brrrr.......how cold will it get??

8. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds scrumptious! I'm coming early to help get the fire started (and secure the warmest spot!)

9. Chris & China (GA)

Hurry kitties!! Da fish is biting!!!
    [​IMG]

10. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Count me and Forrest in. Momma ask for us to not be too late as she is tired from Holiday fun and wants to secure down the house. We promised to be home as soon as the Circle of Remembrance is completed.

11. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

On my way - finally. Momma sez maybe I should stay home as I not been too well recently. But I want to see my Rosa at da Circle so Licorice created a distraction and I snuck out. Den Licorice an Roxi snuck out too so we all coming. Looking forward to da fuds and to seein' all our friends at da party. And most of all to da Circle to see my Rosa ~Regan.

12. Chris & China (GA)

I catches a fishy!!!....Now you boyz gotta clean it!! (us girl kitties don't deal wif fish guts ya know)
    [​IMG]

13. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

I'm bringing Millie. We've got a lot of remembering to do so this will be nice! Mom never let's us outside so we had to borrow coats. Millie is a bit of a diva so hers is impractical for fireside. But I should be good to help wherever needed!
    20171221_174646.jpg enhanced-buzz-13050-1286477077-23.jpg enhanced-buzz-13020-1286478950-28.jpg

14. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Itz pawty time!!!!! I'z stealing my beanz blankets so we canz stay warm after rolling in da snow! Can't wait to howl at da moon, dance da night away with my friendz, and ring in da new year with everyone at da bridge. Itz gonna be off da hook!

[​IMG]

15. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

16. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

I'll bring the chicken salad. First I have to finish slowly tenderizing it, feels kinda' rubbery!
    kobi012 (3).JPG

17. Kathy and TiTi

Kathy and TiTi Well-Known Member

TiTi dressed for winter.jpg

I is dressed fur thuh weather and I'm on mah way !

18. Kathy and TiTi

19. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

I don't know what to do with these things, but don't wanna be a party pooper. :)

20. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

We sang that in 'Camp Fire Girls' (southern small town 'Girl Scouts') when camping as a child...brings back lots of happy memories.

21. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

I remember that song from when I was in elementary school! It was very popular. Hey Lyresa, (@Squeaky and KT (GA) ), I would have liked to have been a Camp Fire Girl, but all we had were Girl Scouts. We never even got near a campfire where I lived!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  22. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Yo, what a fantastic party! The moon is so bright that it looks like daytime here at the lake. The fishies are just jumping to get the bait, and we are having wonderful sushi. All the kitties are keepin' warm running up and down the hills on snowshoes. The crowd is beginning to gather by the fire for our Circle of Remembrance. Soon we'll see and hear our beloved GAs. This is the best time of the party. I hear the Celestial Chorus!! Oh, how wonderful it is to be here with my friends, waiting to see our pals and brothers and sisters who are our Guardian Angles.

Happy New Year to all the Beans! Don't worry about your kitties. They are nice and warm by the fire.
    Startin' the New Year with the Full Wolf Moon. What could be better than that?
    ~ Rusty

(Great pics in the party condo. Such handsome kitties. Party on!)

23. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

My paws are cold but it's so much fun and good to see the angel friends. Happy New Yearrrrrrrrr!
    :cat: Tux, using mom's phone.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  24. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

Hold on. We'za on our way and coming in from the summer heat. Get the blankies & hot fish soup ready.

[​IMG]

25. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

And then this one time in band camp.... :blackeye:

26. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

Myagi and Millie crawled in from the wolf moon party in the wee hours. ;) They thank everyone for a great time and were happy to make so many new friends! It was good for them to see Mercado, Madrigal, Max, Monticello, Cream, Jake and Jackie and Caesar at the Bridge. They brought me back stories of happiness and joy! Thanks @Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) for holding such a great gathering!!

27. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

@Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Rusty thank you for a wonderful party, still trying to thaw my toes. My head has a mysterious ache. :)

28. Kathy and TiTi

29. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Too cute these photos!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.