Full Worm Moon Party Tonight! All Kitties Invited

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Yo Kitties, it's here: the Full Worm Moon. There was no Full Moon in February this year (every 20 years February has no full moon), so we skipped over the Snow Moon and tonight will celebrate the Full Worm Moon. And March will have 2 full moons this year, so on March 31st we'll celebrate a Blue Moon (some call it the Sap Moon because the sap will be flowing). Anyway, our celebration tonight will take place in New York City in Central Park, where the worms will be emerging from their winter sleep. We'll dig for worms, sing, dance, and have our Circle of Remembrance, that magical time when we communicate with our GAs. Come early to help dig worms!
    ~ Chef Rusty

Here's the Party Menu:
    Appetizers: Wormtinis; Hot Worm Toddies; New-Worm Old Fashioneds; Assorted Paw Prints Pizzas garnished with many varieties of Worms collected by Pizza Chefs Lola and Bug; Worm Rollups with Nip Dip; Sushi Bar manned by L&LL Sushi Chef Tux featuring worm-caught Hudson River fish in Chef Neko's fabulous Sushi Rolls.
    Entrees: Night Crawlers a la King; Grilled Chicken with Red-Wiggler Marinade; Chef Mannie's Renowned Poached PNW Sockeye Salmon with Nip Mayo and Worm-casing Garnish; Chef Rusty's Thunderin' Bison Chili with Fresh Worm Salsa; Squirrel Kabobs; Wormburgers with The Works.
    Salads: Central Park Sheep Meadow Greens à la Butthead & Donny with Worm and Vinegar dressing and Crunchy Worm-Casing Croutons made by L&LL Kitchen Krew Chief, Felix.; Confetti Slaw with Tiny Worms.
    Desserts: Maggie's Signature New York Style Cheesecakes; Sweet-Worm Torte à la Chief Pastry Chef Tess; Tobey's Cimmamum Cookies with Worm Sprinkles; Surprise Dessert à la Dessert Chef Sootie; Chef Stu's World Famous Catmint Parfaits (without worms).

Kitchen Krew: We're soon on our way. Lots to do! (All kitties are invited to join the Kitchen Krew. We prepare the fuds for all L&LL parties. No experience? No worries: we'll train you!)

~ Chef Rusty

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Iz be der Rusty! De fuds sound delish!

3. Nicole Z

Nicole Z Well-Known Member

mmmmm fuds fuds fuds.....I'll be there!

4. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Menu looks good Rusty! I'll be catching the first moonbeam outta here! Time to pawty!

5. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

On I iz SO ready to partee Sir Rusty! I iz feelin' good, I iz sassy, MamaBean sez I iz goofy too - I begged fer dog food dis mornin'. I iz bringin' my brudder Bebo, he iz havin' breathin' problems too, maybe dis will help. See you soon! s/Dakota

HUGS Ella and Edward!

6. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Hey, Rusty and friends :cat: :cat::cat: !
    We’ll be there! I might head home early after the circle of remembrance but Bella, Dancer and Spunky are resting up to stay through the night including Kitchen Krew!
    Yours in celebration,
    Azalea
    (Full disclosure: Sootie not sending us any clues about her surprise dessert other than it’ll be a yowza ❤️)

7. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Sounds yummy. I'm on my way.

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Ooooh mez 1st moon party. These worms must be the good kind of worms!!! I'z a good taste tester, I'z always have room for foodies.

9. manxcat419

manxcat419 Well-Known Member

I'z on my way wiv Roxi an Licorice. Momma sez Roxi is on a diet and isn't to eat too much...so I eatz half her fuds for her coz it all looks so yummy! And I'z so lookin' forward to seein' my Rosa at da Circle as always. ~Regan

10. Kako & Tux

Kako & Tux Well-Known Member

Yay! More Sushi making. :cat:Tux
    [​IMG]

11. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

I iz sowwy but I iz going to have to skips da pawty this time....I don't wants to leave mama wif her being so sick

Tell da GA's hello for me and I hopes to see dem at the next pawty!! ~ China (taking her nurse-cat duties very seriously)

12. AZJenks

AZJenks Well-Known Member

Put your paws in the air...and shake em like you just don't care!

Dis party is in full effect Plenty of time to get here kittehz!

Hi Olive! Come on. Letz get some wormtinis and I'll introduce you to everybody!

13. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Yo Sushi Chef Tux, those are gorgeous!
    ~ Chef Rusty
    Yo China, Your presence is missed, but it is important for you to get your mamabean better. I'll save a plate of fuds fo you. How do you like Tux's sushi platter?!
    ~ Rusty

Yo Beans, Our Full Worm Moon party is in full swing. Fat worms, skinny worms, red worms, gray worms, all worms are full of protein and NO CARBS!
    We've been singing worm songs. Soon we will have our Circle of Remembrance. We are all looking forward to communicating with our pals, brothers, and sisters who have Gone Ahead. I think the Chefs' Bridge Kitchen has been turning out worm delights. I miss my mentor, Chef Mannie, who took me on as an apprentice all those years ago. It will be good to see him through the veil. Thanks to our Kitchen Krew and all the volunteer worm-diggers for a successful full moon party.
    ~ Chef Rusty

Kako & Tux, manxcat419 and Wendy&Neko like this.
  14. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow what a yummy menu Chef Rusty has prepared for us. Katie is on her way to help Rusty make Maggie's Signature New York Cheesecakes.

Christmas 2017 004.jpg

15. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Love Katie's pic! The cheesecakes were delicious, by all accounts.

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.