Fur shot! Redo? Help

Discussion in 'Prozinc / PZI' started by Becky & Baby Girl GA, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Becky & Baby Girl GA Well-Known Member

I know it was a fur shot! Saw it & smelled it on her fur, felt it hit fuzz, she’s at 448... can I re shoot? Hate that.

2. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Never mind! Mogs helped me in the main forum! No double shooting ever!!! Ok got it!

Critter Mom and Kris & Teasel like this.
  3. Djamila

Djamila Well-Known Member

Oh Becky, I'm so sorry. I'm like the queen of fur shots around here. The longest I've ever gone is a month without one, and that was only because Sam was too sick to wiggle during his shots. So all that to say, I understand your pain. Just keep reminding yourself that it's only one cycle and you'll get back on track tomorrow. Hugs to you and BGK! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Becky & Baby Girl GA likes this.
  4. Smokey and Jessica

Smokey and Jessica Member

I learned to let go real quick! So far it’s worked and Smokey has tried to run off with the needle stuck in him a couple times, but when I get him calm again the insulin is still there and I’m able to inject.
    It’s good to know what to do when it inevitably does happen though, thanks!

5. Becky & Baby Girl GA

The anxiety rears it’s ugly head!! Always knew there’d be a first fur shot! My bad! Live & learn! Thanks again everyone!!! Big :bighug:good to know I’m not alone - it helps me!

Critter Mom likes this.
  6. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Hi Becky,
    If you could update your SS with yesterday's data it would be helpful if you need advice later. :)

7. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

I look at fur shots as a sign the bean needs a night off of testing and worry ;). We’ve all been there!!!

Becky & Baby Girl GA and Djamila like this.
  8. Becky & Baby Girl GA

Just wanted to say that I feel so blessed & thankful that you are here to help! I appreciate you keeping my BGK safe! She’s giving out head bumps!!

Critter Mom, Rachel and Kris & Teasel like this.
  9. Becky & Baby Girl GA

@Djamila & @Kris & Teasel - since Baby is higher at night maybe a fat dose? (Just above .6?) or not enough to matter? Slim in am is just below! What is her highs at night a sign of or just what is, is? Thanks in advance!!!

10. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Well she sure threw you a surprise with that yellow tonight didn't she?? Looks like you gave a skinny 0.6...I think that's fine. Let's see what happens in the morning!

11. Kris & Teasel

Nice yellow! You have some data from earlier today missing on your SS, Becky.

12. Becky & Baby Girl GA

I put in pm & was suppose to be an am... She’s close to perfect in the am! Well she’s always perfect to me. Who knows what happens later! Maybe being outside chasing birds amps her up!?!? I mean pmps her up! Get it? Ok I’m kinda anxious to see tonight’s & trying to get her left ear to bleed, it just won’t! Dumb left ear...thanks for checking in on us!

Djamila likes this.
  13. Kris & Teasel

Hi Becky,
    You could try 0.8 u both AM and PM based on her spreadsheet numbers. I'm going more by the middle cycle tests you have. I suggest you get a before bed test to build up your evening cycle data. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.