(GA) post for India

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Sherri & Stash (GA), Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherri & Stash (GA)

Sherri & Stash (GA) Member

2. Victoria & Sundance

Victoria & Sundance Member

3. Victoria & Sundance

Victoria & Sundance Member

I'm so sorry to read this...

You did do your best for India... Really, this is a tough disease and there are complications... Please be good to yourself and be sure to come here if you need to talk.

I wish you peace.

4. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. We all know what you are feeling right now. A year ago I lost a dog who was very, very dear to me and I spent months questioning what I should have or could have done. It doesn't help anything at all. You loved and cared for India and she knew it. Please accept my sympathies.

5. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. India is with God, may God be with you.

Jeanne

6. Lee and Tida (GA)

Lee and Tida (GA) Member

I am so sorry to hear about India passing away. She knows you loved her very much. Please do not feel guilty. You did everything you could do. She is at the Rainbow Bridge now....chasing butterflies with many other kitties.

7. Chris & Mally

Chris & Mally Member

Try not to feel too guilty about India's passing. I honesty believe that animals know when it's time to go, regardless of what we do to try to keep them here. Animals don't fear death the way we do and they don't spend any time thinking about it. They share their lives with us and love us unconditionally and enjoy their time here. It's very difficult for us to see them go because we love them very much, but try to take some comfort in knowing that India knew what was best for her. She may not be with you any longer in her body, but you can bet she'll always love you and be with you in spirit.

Chris

8. Venita

Venita Well-Known Member

I am so very sorry. Fly free India.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.