Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dusty & Roe

Dusty & Roe Member

It has taken me days to post this because I am just Heartbroken . Last Thursday Dusty did not make it .
    We were with the Vet at the time . Please excuse this for being so brief but I am still to devastated to talk about it . You have no idea how helpful and not alone you made me feel as a care giver I am Thankful .
    I will stay with the Forum to help anyone I can with what I have learned . I seem to have to wait to put GA by my name for 65 days
    Once again Thank All Of You So Much 82741ED5-AE42-49BF-A888-F29C4B7F8ACA.png

Diane Tyler's Mom likes this.
  2. Panic

Panic Well-Known Member

Roe I am SO sorry. :bighug: I don't know what to say but you'll be in my thoughts.

3. Diane Tyler's Mom

Diane Tyler's Mom Well-Known Member

Fly high sweet girl, momma loved you so much
    You are now up there pain free running around playing with all the other kitties
    cat_wings>ocat_wings>o♥♥♥:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Dusty & Roe likes this.
  4. Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA)

Ale & Bobo & Minnie (GA) Well-Known Member

I’m so very sorry Roen. What a beautiful girl and you were both lucky to have each other cat_wings>o

5. jt and trouble (GA)

jt and trouble (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm speechless... Roe I'm so very sorry. May Dusty inhabit your heart forever. I cant believe this. :(

Dusty you take care of Mamas heart. Its broken right now but you can help her mend it. Fly forever free. Then you land back in that loving soul,safe and sound.
    :rb_icon:cat_wings>o:rb_icon:
    jeanne

6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

Oh no!!! I'm so so sorry. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.