Gandalf 4/3 AMPS +11 236 ~ .65U split

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin, Apr 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

That's more like it! Next shot will be at +12. The only thing I worry about with these splits is that I'm getting a good shot in each time. Too much hair!

2. Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA

Sheila & Beau GA & Jeddie GA Well-Known Member

Where do you shoot him? I shoot Jeddie on the upper back, not quite in the scruff area, where his fur is shorter.

3. Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin

Vicky & Gandalf (GA) & Murrlin Well-Known Member

PMPS +13/+12 398 ~ 1.3U

I 'm trying to shoot him further back on the side of his belly. I'm resisting getting him shaved again, but his hair gets to be a real problem where I normally shoot which is behind his front legs, before the belly area, where the skin is thin. I moved further back because even though I rotate sides and lower/higher, he's been getting shots there a long time and there may be some scarring.

I was just looking over his spreadsheet from last spring, but didn't look for when I got him shaved. Not sure if it makes a difference or not. It's just easier to tell I got it in the right place with no hair and my tenting technique is easier with shaved skin.

I know I have to quit going back and forth with doses, but I can't stand to see him in the 300s. It's not right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.