Garfie Oct 17 DAY 14 OTJT AMBG 58

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rebecca.garfie, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

2. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Well, today is the last and final day of the OTJT and its a day few get to experience and many never reach. Ive been there as have many here and it’s a huge accomplishment on both Garfie and your behalf. You still will need to monitor BG tests weekly IMO, sporadic for the first year so you can catch any jumps as those are the first signs something is wrong. Keep the same food and treat program and make sure Garfie’s teeth remain clean and infection free, as this can bring the FD back and take Garfie out of remission.

Congrats to you both and best get some well deserved sleep cuz tomorrow is the party and then Garfie joins the many kitties on here who achieved this at some point of time. Sadly, Davidson and kitties we’ve recently lost won’t be there to join in the festivities, but they will be looking down on you and Garfie and sending their best party songs and cheers your way.

CONGRATS!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Reason for edit: Corrected spelling
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your hard work! Happy Day 14!
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):):)

4. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Whoo!! Congrats!
    upload_2018-10-17_7-25-29.jpeg

5. Beck and Philly

Beck and Philly Well-Known Member

Yay! Celebration time!!!!!

6. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

Thank you so much for all your help even when I was crazy you stuck with me. Garfie and I are very grateful for all you have done. I Will keep his food the same and keep eye on everything. Will keep testing but I promise not as much I think he would like that too!! Thank you all who have helped me either giving advice or reading question that others have posted.

7. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Congrats on a job well done.
    tenor.jpg

8. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D!!! Good job, Garfie! Enjoy your :otj: party.

9. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Congratulations Garfie and Rebecca, you made it over the line.

Welcome to the falls.
    :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

10. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

It’s my pleasure and a way to “play it forward”. I too got a lot of help from Wendy&Tiggy so know what it’s like when you start out. I know first hand what an incredible feeling it is to look at the progress and finally reach remission. I remember kissing Davidson a million times and his entire face was covered in my pink lipstick. He didn’t care, lol - he was covered in it again when I said my final goodbye, so he took some of me with him too.

Cherish Garfie each and every day knowing what he’s been through and what he’s accomplished.

Susan&Felix(GA) likes this.
  11. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Let Partay!!!!!

12. Riin

Riin Member

Congrats!!! Well done! We'll soon meet at the falls, hopefully :))))