Garfie Oct 19 still doing good

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Rebecca.garfie, Oct 19, 2018.

1. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

Have kept him on the same food and treats no changes being done. Garfie and his civvie weenee were actually playing today chasing paper balls and chasing each other been a long time since they did that made me smile.

Many of you know I lost my boo my little doggie just 2 weeks ago.
    In time I wanted to get another small dog but I'm worried it might stress garfie out even though he has lived with boo all his life. I miss having g a dog but I'm scared what will happen to garfie I don't want him stressed. I suppose crate train doggy when I'm not home and let dog out when I'm home till they get used to each other or should I just forget about getting another dog

Ok strange 2 weeks ago today boo passed I put out to my mom I wanted to rescue a smallbbreed. Ie, pug, pekinese, Chihuahua . Well for some reason my mom checked out the spca sites and a Chihuahua 8 weeks old has been sent there. Is this a sign from boo?? I don't know but I would hope so like she wants me to be happy. So before I go my mom is going to check him out we will see

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Sue and Luci likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Garfie is doing well and playing with the civvie. It sounds like maybe you're supposed to get the Chihuahua. Since it is so young, it will grow up with the cats and get used to them. :bighug::bighug:

3. Rebecca.garfie

Rebecca.garfie Member

Unfortunately he was adopted before I got there. Something else will come around instant to rescue instead of buying from breeder. No offence to anyone that's just the way I feel