Glad to be here

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kimberly Washington, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kimberly Washington

Kimberly Washington New Member

Hello everyone, glad to be here. My name is Kimberly. This is an amazing board and SO full of helpful information and support.

I have a cat named Dino and he's the love of my life. As he got into his older age, he developed diabetes, and had to be put on insulin. It was devastating and was so afraid I was going to lose him. I just wanted to share my joy that I'm so happy about his diabetes going into remission almost two years ago and not needing insulin shots anymore due to being on a raw diet using a premix called My Natural Cat from Feline Instincts. I also bought a book written by the owner Felice called My Natural Cats and it's been an amazing reference tool to help me understand what he was going through, and lots of stories of other people going through what I did as well as tons of other feline illnesses that were cured using the raw diet and homeopathic treatments. He is now almost 15 years old and healthy as a horse (no pun intended).

I just wanted to share my success with this message board site to let everyone know what the products have done for my baby in hopes to help someone else :) You can order directly from them at www.felineinstincts.com and you can get her book at www.mynaturalcats.com I really hope I can help someone turn their cats diabetes around!!!!

God bless

Kimberly

Attached Files:

2. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Dino is doing well and in remission. Congratulations!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.