Good Chart for LUMPS and BUMPS in Cats...

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Jean and Charcoal, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jean and Charcoal

Jean and Charcoal Well-Known Member

http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm ... 41&aid=204

My cats have had different lumps and bumps over the years. I posted this in response to another post below, but thought many of you might want to save this chart as it has a lot of good info when you discover a lump or bump on your furbaby.

I have a cat now with follicular cysts, my old boy, Schooner.

I have Woodee that had a very hard lump on his side grow and get bigger gradually (one of my vets never had felt it, but when I described it, she said I must be feeling his kidney.... ugh), until I had to have it surgically removed. It was FIBROSARCOMA with a poor prognosis, but he is still here over 2 years later! :)

We have all had cats with some kind of lump or bump, most likely over the time we have had furbabies, both feline and canine.

2. Karen & Angus(GA)

Karen & Angus(GA) Member

Thanks Jean! That is a very useful chart.

3. Jill and Remi

Jill and Remi Member

That is a great chart...thanks Jean. I often think of you and Woodee and since I never hear anything bad I knew he must be doing great. Beat that monster Woodee!!

4. Jean and Charcoal

Jean and Charcoal Well-Known Member

Thanks, Karen, and Jill! :)

One day at a time is all I can think about with Woodee. He is not eating as well as I would like him to, but he is hanging in there for now. He will be about 7 years old this summer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.