Good FD Vet near New Tampa, Wesley Chapel, Z-hills Fl?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Kurai & Daniel, Mar 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kurai & Daniel

Kurai & Daniel Member

Yes I'm listing a bunch of different cities cause I'm a bit loath to give out my actual city name. But is there anyone in the area that knows of a good vet? I'm giving my vet on more chance at it... since I feel the need to try but if it goes sour I'd like to know where I can likely turn and be able to work with my vet and not go through this frustration all over again :3

I did find one recommendation on here (I used search XP ) for a vet in Largo, but it's a bit too far. I might give it a try. Google is telling me it's about an hour and 15 minutes away from me. Danny doesn't get too stressed in the car, he gets stressed at the office, but if I take Kass she gets super stressed in the car and her crying gets Danny stressed. I'd only need to take Danny for now though. Kassy is currently in good health and only needs her yearly exams *knocks on wood*

Generally I can get to Wesley Chapel/New Tampa, Zephyrhills, San Antonio, and Dade City quickly. I'm also willing to travel out toward Plant City and Lakeland, perhaps the other way toward Land-o-Lakes but that too is a bit far.

Also for those of you who also supplied comments on my "Converting my Vet" post I thank you very much! I didn't want to pull it back to the top so I didn't respond.

Thank you in advance for your assistance! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.