Good Vets Near 97267 ZipCode

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Cruiser, Apr 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruiser

Cruiser New Member

Hi, just wondering if anyone has a vet they recommend in the 97267 zip code area who is knowledgeable about diabetes. Based on some info I provided, others think I should maybe look elsewhere. Thanks.

2. Idjit's mom

Idjit's mom Well-Known Member

Cruiser, this forum is not as closely monitored as the Main Health forum where you have been posting. You may want to post there about finding a new vet. As you keep educating yourself about feline diabetes, you are going to be able to make clearer and more informed decisions about how any vet is going to treat Teddy's diabetes. Remember that you are paying the bills and you are Teddy's best advocate. You are his 24/7, 365 loving caretaker.
    Here is a link that might be helpful in choosing a vet:
    http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/vet-interview-screening-topics-check-list.156663/

Oh, you are in Portland, Oregon. My husband was just there for that huge auto swap meet.

MamaMug likes this.
  3. Everest's mommy

Everest's mommy New Member

We LOVE our vet! Her name is Dr. Zoe Tokar at Portland Vet House Calls, 503-850-8120. She's been our vet since we moved to the Portland area 2 years ago and we trust her completely.

4. alexthecat

alexthecat Member

I have a great vet in Corvallis, but that's probably too much of a drive for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.