Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi Member

havent made spread sheet, this is best I can do right now. 11p and 11a are her feedings
    7ED46697-1384-4DFE-9004-2B1EFD0CE194.png

2. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

So an hour after her shot she was still going up and at around 5 she was down and back up again right before tonight’s feeding. I thought Novolin was faster acting. Will try to do tomorrow but I’m feeling so sorry for her :oops:

3. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

How much do I let her eat??? She is still gobbling on 2nd can of beyond. Do I let her eat as much as she wants or should I stop after can 2?
    I can’t wait til the YA comes, I think she must not be nibbling dry food which is a good thing right now.

4. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

If she's hungry let her eat but I would spread it out so she doesn't puke.
    How much is she getting? How long has she been on this dose? It dose look like raising it a half unit would be a good idea

5. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

That’s why I ordered the YA...they have always been free feed. I almost yelped out loud when I found out how many carbs are in Taste of Wild! On my workdays there’s no choice but to only feed wet twice a day. The stinker has gotten spoiled to the wet and I haven’t noticed her eating the dry in between. She’s been waking me up every morning at dawn patting my face, problem being she doesn’t pull her claws in when she does, ha ha!

She must not be too traumatized by the ear pokes as she let me rub her ears for quite a while during our love fest this am. :cat:

JanetNJ likes this.
  6. JanetNJ

JanetNJ Well-Known Member

I do wet twice a day and leave ya out for her. Another option is a timed feeder for a mid day and night feeding.

7. Gretchen(sugarbaby)&bobbi

I know my other 2 would be thrilled ! LOL. I haven’t received the YA and I know to transition very slowly....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.