Gypsy: 8/26 PMPS 87

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Arkali, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Arkali

Arkali Member

Hi, all!
    Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. For a weekend, it's been a bit busy. Here's Friday's thread: http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/gypsy-8-24-amps-148-pmps-130.201588/

So, Gypsy had a drop last night, nothing this morning, and then tonight she's at 87. I think I'm going to shoot anyway (this meter runs 30 points low near as I can tell).

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  2. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Wow, looks like Gypsy is getting close to kissing insulin goodbye! :woot:

3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

If you want to shoot below 90, maybe you can add to your signature that you will shoot anything above 80?

Gypsy is looking good so far.

4. Arkali

Arkali Member

Good idea. I need to figure out a number though. Probably 70 would be better for her.

5. Shawna & Davidson (GA)

Shawna & Davidson (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers....looks good

6. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Gypsy came so far so fast!:woot: Thrilling to see a cat actually go into remission so quickly! I was hoping for Luci to do something like that - she's reluctant to let go of the juice - she may never let it go - and we trudge on. Going to 'celebrate' our 8th complete month in a few days...:bighug::bighug:

Arkali likes this.
  7. Arkali

Arkali Member

I hope Luci's doing well :) Our vet was really surprised with how well Gypsy did. I'm personally thrilled with her progress. She is still technically on insulin, but today was day 6 with no juice. Keeping you and Luci in my thoughts. {{{{HUGS}}}}

8. Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey

Tricia Cinco(GA) & Harvey Well-Known Member

Anne, if you have Gypsy on an OTJ trial, why don't you post a condo every day and let us cheer you on. If today (Friday) was day 6, start tomorrow with a subject line like "9/22 Gypsy AMBG XX. Day 7 OTJ Trial". We LOVE to watch success stories unfold!

Sue and Luci likes this.