Harley 4/5 - Just checking in - Hello!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by RobinHarley, Apr 6, 2020.

1. RobinHarley

RobinHarley Member

Well, today was a whirlwind. Fast downs, Faster ups.

AMPS 355, +4 218, +6 97, +7 96, +9 152, PMPS 441

But, I have been liking his blues and greens lately.

The 18th is his 5th Birthday! Whaaaaat!? My little bottle baby. I have some 1-day old pictures to now to post on that day. :) I'll be back!

I hope you are all doing well in this interesting chaotic time!

The picture below is of the booger a few days ago. I keep my window open a few inches year-round, so now that it is warming up in the US I decided to open it a touch more and take my screen out as my window leads to the sunroom. The sunroom is a large area of the house that has chairs, dogs beds, and all 3 walls are nothing but HUGE screened windows. So he has free range to go out into the sunroom whenever he wants, day or night, and take some naps in the sunshine. When I first did it this is the photo I got. It was like he found the door to Narnia! He had the zoomies in and out of the window for about 20 minutes.

[​IMG]

P.S. I’ve been gone for a while, I apologize! Life has been hectic with a full-time job now, full-time grad school that I finish at the end of April! I hadn’t been logging much because of so - though I was still testing frequently and before all shots. I was able to download the google sheets app on my cell phone so I can do it RIGHT after taking his BGs and shot in the AM while I fly out the door. No more having to log in to my computer. I just realize how important it is to see weeks later and if I have any questions I can refer to my spreadsheet. So we are back at it, as best we can, writing down and logging every one I do. I don't know if I have been here since, but he had his checkup - the vet was very happy with everything and just suggested a dental for him. <3

2. Judy and Freckles

Judy and Freckles Well-Known Member

Awwww..... love the zoomies comment! Can just picture the 'blank panther' stalking his prey! lol

Congrats on completing grad school! I did the same route... full time work, full time grad school - not a time I would like to go back to revisit!! lol

RobinHarley likes this.
  3. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Thanks for checking in Robin. Good to know your are doing fine, if not a busy. Great pic of Harley. Our solarium/sun room has been a favourite room of all my cats too. :)