? Has anyone tried Reiki for cats?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Joanj, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joanj

Joanj Member

I've been doing tai chi and qigong, which is energy exercises, for quite a few years so I'm familiar with using energy for my own health. I thought today that it would be worthwhile to look into Reiki for Lucy during her illness. I know some people are proficient in using Reiki for animals. Has anyone tried anything like this?

I'll keep you posted on my results.:cat:

2. Squeaky and KT (GA)

Squeaky and KT (GA) Well-Known Member

We've previously and currently have several that use Reiki with their fur babies. Brain's broke this morning and can't remember who tho'...

@Bobbie And Bubba - you?

Joanj likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Yes, I have used Reiki with my cats and others and they respond nicely to it. Since cats are so sensitive, they can get overstimulated quickly with it. They will tell you when they've had enough.

4. Glassgoblin

Glassgoblin Member

I've seen it mentioned a lot in my Pancreatitis group on Facebook; I really don't know anything about it myself but I figure as long as something is working for you and your kitty, go for it. I'd do anything to make my furbaby feel better if it was within my power to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.