HAS FDMB BEEN HACKED?

Discussion in 'Feline Health - (Welcome & Main Forum)' started by Gia and Quirk, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gia and Quirk

Gia and Quirk Member

All of the private message e mails I got this morning have a link to click. I deleted every one and came here to delete my pm folder. Because you can only store 100 messages in that folder all pms have been lost.

BE CAREFUL

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

PLEASE STOP REPLYING TO THE PM's

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4885&p=48423#p48423

It's not a hack, it was an honest mistake, everyone needs TO STOP replying if the PM includes reply "to all registered users"

Sorry guys, but it was an honest mistake.

3. KarenRamboConan

KarenRamboConan Senior Member Moderator

Nope, no hacker, just an honest mistake. The original PM was accidentally sent to "all registered users", and then when replies were being sent, the "all registered users" part was NOT unclicked, so everyone got all copies of all emails and reples.

But remember folks, that's a good reason to be careful if you are sending confidential info via PM! Make sure it is ONLY going to the person you want it to. ;-)

4. Gia and Quirk

Gia and Quirk Member

It's also a good idea to delete multiples with a link without reading them. Next time it could easily be a hacker.

5. Lisa and Merlyn (GA)

Lisa and Merlyn (GA) Well-Known Member

If you do not want to get an Email every time you get a PM, you can change that setting in your user control panel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.